Day 1

Eliza was very furious, her friends left her and she didn't like that

Eliza was very furious, her friends left her and she didn't like that. That night Mrs Memana went out to buy the grocers, and she kept her friend in charge. Sara was feeling lonely and asked Eliza whether she could sleep with her. Eliza couldn't refuse as Sara is her sister and accepted her sister to sleep with her.

Mrs Memana's friend Grace was even worse than Mrs Memana. She locked herself in a room and was always busy with her phone. When Sara wanted a glass of milk, Grace refused to give Sara a glass of milk and was yelling at Sara to go away. Eliza questioned Grace that why wouldn't she give Sara a glass of milk but Grace never answered back. Eliza started to freak out as Grace wasn't answering to all her questions so Eliza left and was giving Sara a glass of milk. Suddenly Grace was screaming so hard that Eliza dropped the glass on the floor and started holding Sara tight. Grace door was locked and she was screaming for help. Eliza went and was trying to open the door but all her efforts were in vain. Grace broke the door and was so terrified, she ran to the door and she left without uttering a word  .

Eliza was so shocked, she could barely breath. Sara was trembling a lot. Eliza calmed down her terrified sister and they both went to her bedroom and slept. Sara slept without any tension but Eliza couldn't even blink. She could barley close her eyes. The moment she closed her eyes, she saw a woman in a black dress with a horrifying ugly face and was staring at her, the woman was speaking in some inaudible voice but was drawing some disturbing figures and was writing 9 more days . Eliza woke up screaming, but Sara didn't wake up. Eliza was tensed, she pushed Sara but there was no movement in her. Eliza called the ambulance, they came and they took her to the hospital. Eliza was so heart broken but then that scary woman was disturbing Eliza a lot. Eliza saw the doctor coming out of the room and she asked the doctor what happened to Sara, the doctor said that she was so terrified that her blood pressure went high and she was about to get temporary paralysis. Eliza didn't sleep the whole night and she kept a watch on her sister every 5 minutes.

The next morning Eliza saw her sister but she was still unconscious. She was worried and decided to go and meet her friends. She went to Amanda's house, Amanda's mom came and she told that Amanda and the other girls went to the public park which was a kilometer away. Eliza went and she noticed her friends hiding behind a tree. They were looking very different and looked very alarmed. Eliza went close to them but they starting moving away from her. Eliza said that they all started this mess together, now it was the time that they had to finish it together, she said in a very sad tone and her eyes were filled with the tears of fear. She convinced and they finally came close to her and were discussing about what happened to each of them last night.

Amanda was having the same nightmare, Julie saw the woman in the mirror when she was washing her face and Alice had a terrible nightmare and was not able to come of of her fear. Eliza also told that she had a nightmare and they all were warned about the 9 days which was a complete mystery to them.

Since they all have holidays, they decide to stick together, no matter what the situation is. It was evening 6:00 p.m and Eliza and her friends went to see Sara. Sara was still unconscious which seemed very unusual. They asked the doctors and they said it was worse then before. They said Sara went into coma due to high blood pressure which actually seemed very strange to the doctors. They all decide to stay in Alice's house until the problem is solved .

That night, Alice,Amanda,Julie and Eliza had their dinner ;Mrs Alison,Alice's mother served them roasted chicken with a very chilled drink. All were at least happy about their current situation but Eliza was upset about her sister being in coma. Mrs Alison fixed their beds and they all went to sleep. Alice slept in her bed, Amanda and Julie slept on the mat and Eliza was sleeping on the couch. It was midnight 12:00 a.m, some liquid droplets were falling on Eliza's face, making it uncomfortable for her to sleep. She woke up with her eyes half opened and her vision was blur, she saw something blood-like-stuff on the ceiling and she stood to see it closer and was tensed. It was actually the same disgusting scary woman she saw the other night. That woman's eyes were full white, her skin was so pale and cracked,her hair was so messy and dirty. The woman opened her creepy and disgusting mouth and started vomiting blood on Eliza's face. Eliza screamed so hard that all her friends thought she would die with fear, all the nerves on her neck were so visible that they thought the nerves were gonna burst open on her skin. Eliza fell unconscious, Alice called her parents and they took her to the hospital .