Clearification

Ally's POV

The darkness it's consumed me and took me away 'I feel like my whole body is on fire but I liked the feeling. 'Wait I should be dead why can I feel and hear things still' 'is this what death feels like am I in hell'. I was so confused I tried opening my eyes and when I did I saw flames. I looked at my hands burning flames where surrounding them and the rest of my body I look at the room I'm in. It was in flames as there where to lifeless body's there 'my kidnappers dead' I rushed out if the house and the flames stopped I sighed in relief. "Ally where are yo- Ally thank god" I turned and saw the boys "Guys you are here you found me oh my I was so scared" "your eyes" Harry said. "What about them" "they look like there's a fire in them" "we you wanted to light a fire in my eyes right" "cute but really why is it like that". I looked at the stone that was hanging from my neck 'the stone' "I don't know maybe it's a worming welcome". I ran back home with the 5 boys hot on my tail I smiled knowing I'm finally free. 'or so I thought'

A/N: yay first chapter of the sequel who wants more Well good bye hope you liked it ya it's short but my phone is about to die so I need to hurry byeeeee