Ch.9 to "My Thug and I"

Yes, finally free outta that place.Tori didnt even come pick me up like she said she would.Guess Im walking.

I called Tori 5 times now and she aint pick up.I think somethings up.

I finally made it to the house and it was a note on my bed.Wtf! Like who in the hell leaves a note.Whatever, anyways it said:

I know you miss your loved one,if you do miss her than you would bring me 1,000,000 or if you dont miss her i'll keep her as my sex slave and kill her.Yo nigga from the west side.

Now hold on.....I know this nigga did not just take my girl.Is he serious talkin about 1,000,000 dollars.Nah , nah , nah none of that.Its about to be hell coming to whoever did this and they better have a army!Cause Im killing everybody!

Tori's point of view:

Mane I was suppose to be getting my baby today from the hospital.So this is what happened...Somebody knocked at my door and I said"Who is it?"

No amswer."Fine Im not opening the door then!"I yelled.Then the person behind the door said"Its me baby, its me". I opened that door so quick, bit then realized that he wasnt getting out till later on today.

I looked outside and no one was there.I turned back around ready to close the door but then someone yanked my hair and I fell back.Whoever did it knocked the wind outta me and I couldnt talk and I hardly could breathe.They... yes they it was now 3 of them.They started dragging me to this all white escalade and I tried to scream but nothing came out.What was I to do, hmm? They threw me in and drove off.Really no one saw this in broad day light?

We finally stopped and they threw me over someones shoulder and took me into the building.They put me on this bed and tied me up.

"Your boyfriend has 24 hours to come and get you"One of the dudes said.They had maximum security in this bitch! I just wanted to go home.One of the dudes came back and said"Hey mami"I nodded my head.

He grabbed my cheeks with one hand and said"You answer me with words"

"Yes ok, okay"I said trying not to cry in front of him."Come on you know you want to cry, dont you, ya little biotch"Right then and there I couldnt hold it in."I hate you, I didnt ask to be here, you brought me here!!"and I started crying even more.

"Since you wanna cry imma give you sonething to cry for"He pulled off his belt and"Spank, slap, spank"is all you could hear and me crying hysterically.Where is my boyfriend?