Chapter : 1

Natalie's POV ~

As I kissed my boyfriend Blake away I know that Blake sounds like some emo guy but he's actually nice he always calls me and he's soooo cute like I mean awe cute . Cheesy I know but it's true . I was leaving to JUVIE because I was spray painting houses and doing weed and my boyfriend Blake said I should stop but I said no I should listened I mean I am only 15 . But not like anyone will miss me .

Brianas POV-

I'm going to JUVIE because we and some friends ( osvaldo , Alexis , Kyla , and Natalie ) were ding dong ditching a lot and I wasn't the fastest runner and got caught sooo .... Yeah but I'm going to miss my mom and dad and soon to come sibling .

Paola's POV -

I'm going to JUVIE because my older friends were doing a senior prank and asked me to come so I did and my parents being over protected demanded the principle to send me to JUVIE .

Mercedes POV -

I'm going to JUVIE for assault it's stupid !!!!! I was at Forever 21 and I saw this shirt that had Zayn from 1D on it and he had that famous smile but some Blanca had to come with some sob story so I just pulled the plug and took it and we fought and she fell then got up and tackled me so I beat her to the floor while she was tugging on the shirt so I was like " hell to the no "so I ripped it out of her hands and won the stretched out Zayn shirt . ( hint sarcasm) so then I got the cops all over me and then next thing I know was getting sent to JUVIE .