Lets talk about this account

So I already know I updated today, and I kind of talked about how I don't want to continue making these stories. Well, that's the thing, I don't want to.

Now, before anyone makes this seem like I don't like this platform, the truth is I do. And I want to give access to a person who is a dedicated smut writer or soon to be smut writer. And I am gonna choose some one who is willing to. I know how hard it is to write things like this, and I know how hard it is when you are wanting to move on with your life and be an actual adult, go to college and all that kind of shit.

I'm getting off topic; who ever wants to watch this account please, please, PLEASE send a message saying you are interested and I can talk with you more from there. You will get a lot of information on the account and what my accommodations are and all that. Like I said, its all up to you to send a message to me letting me know you are interested.

IF I don't get a message from anyone by tomorrow morning (7 am Denver (US) time) I will permanently delete this account. Which is something I don't want to do, but if it comes down to that I will.

The power will be in your hands from this account onward if you choose to.

Also I now have an Instagram, If you want to follow me ask in the comments and I will put it down there.

Till then.

 your writer,

-H