Victor

Alice POV:

"Lets go back to not knowing each other." I said as I saw his face pale. 

"Hold up-" He grabbed my wrist. "What are you talking about-"

"Let's go back to not knowing each other. That should be pretty clear right?" I looked at him, eyes unfazing. "I-" I pulled his arm off me. "You are Prince Axel. I'm just a mere commoner. I don't even have to compare my life when it's so different. You can skip class. Fail. You'll still be here. I won't. I fail 3 classes and I'm gone. Proverty then comes and I don't plan to fail. I..." I sighed. "I have a lot of things on the line and I won't risk it to be friends with you." I walked passed him. "Later." I walked into the cafeteria as I called out to Yumi. She was my new roommate. She had helped me change. She had helped me since a couple days ago.

"Yumi." I called. She looked at me, her face crumpled once she saw my outfit. She handed me her sweater. "Thanks." I said. I sat besides her.

"What happened?" She whispered as she saw Axel go in, face paler. I laughed a bit as I told her what happened. How we met, became a bit of friends, how he saved me, to our arguement and now this.

"Girl!" She cried. She shook me. "He likes you!"  I scoffed at her. 

"If he likes me, he wouldn't be going to the ball with Nikki right." I said as I stabbed at my steak.

"I don't think he's going with Nikki-"

"He is." I said outloud. I saw Yumi's startled face. "I'm sorry.. I just know them so well already.."  I sighed as I popped a peiece of meat into my mouth.  

After lunch, me and Yumi walked together to class as she was eyeballing Eric.

"You want to go with Eric huh?" I asked, nudging her in the stomach lightly. Her face turned pink as she smiled a bit.

"I don't know. Do I?" She laughed. I laughed as I suddenly stopped. I looked up to see a guy.

His red hair spiked up as his jawline popped out. His broad shoulders extended up as his back was straight. His golden colored eyes sparkled in front of me as it looked down at me. His tanned skin flew all the way. His height was tall, sooooooo tall. 

"I'm Victor. Can call me Vic." Victor said. "I was wondering-" He began. I met his eyes. "If you didn't have a date to the ball.. Would you consider going with me?" He asked. I blinked as I turned to Yumi, thinking it was for her. 

"Oh. Sorry. You were talking to Yumi.. I'll give you-" I began to turn. "Some privacy-"

"Um no..." I stopped as I turned back to Victor. "I was asking you.. Alice..." He said. His cheeks were so pink, he looked just like a baby that didn't match his tall height. 

"Oh! Me!..." I said, slightly smiling. "I don't have a date.." I began. "So sure." I smiled at him, meeting his happy eyes. He smiled. 

"Good." He took my hand as he bowed, kissing it. "If you'd like.. Can we meet up tonight to get to know each other more?" His golden eyes met mines as it tore at my heart, boring deep into me. B-THUMP! B-THUMP! B-THUMP! I nodded slowly. 

"Sure.." I said as I smiled happily, unable to contain my blush.