Chapter 2

Michael Jackson's Pov

Her voice seemed like it was mint chocolate ice cream. With a cool sound to it but a splash of spice into it.. She switched her delicious hips and slowly came down the silver stairs. Her eyes where locked on mine the whole time.

"Tonight I'm gonna dance for you." she sung softly but powerfully. I downed a quick shot when she started to make her way over to me. Her fiery red hair shined away from her body. The liquid burned my throat as it settled in the pit of my stomache calming my nerves a little. She grabbed my hand and put it on her hip. "Tonight I'm gonna put my body on your body." She pressed her soft breast against my chest and my breath hitched again as she brought her leg up and hooked it with my leg. "Promise not to tell no body." She brought a finger over my lips to shush me.

My pants where getting tighter by the minute and I was pretty sure I was about to burst. "Tonight it's going down." she quickly removed her leg and switched her hips and sat on my lap. Oh god. "I'll be rockin on ya babe. Rockin rockin on ya babe." She moved her ass slowly on my crotch. I moaned deeply from the friction she was creating. "I'll be swirlin on my babe. Swirlin swirlin on my babe." She rotated her hips and I groaned and grabbed her hips bucking my crotch upforward.

The thin material of her lace panties weren't helping my situation here. "Baby let me put my body on your body

Promise not to tell nobody 'Cause it's 'bout to go down!" Her plump red lips attached to my cheek and she jumped off my lap and gave me one last wink before returning to her position on stage. I stayed in the same position I was when she got off me. My legs where lightly spread apart a big buldge was formed in the middle of my pants.

I still felt her soft hands touching mine and her wonderful hips and ass doing such works on me. Her lips in my mind where still attached to my cheek never wanting to let go. My hands where still gripping her hips as she rocked on me back and forth. I was pulled out of my trance when whooping and hollering started to ring in my ears.

I slowly clapped when the red curtains closed back up. "Wow. She's a good looking new member." My heart still thumped against my chest and a trinkle of sweat ran down my forehead. Frank cackled when I wiped the sweat from my forehead. "Seems like she got you good mike! Another round." I didn't argue with him because I knew I sure did need it. The bartender now rolled her eyes and shot a small glare at someone behind me.

I glanced over my shoulder to see the sexy goddess coming from backstage now is a black dress with black heels and he had a cardigan wrapped around her shoulders. Her long red hair was now tied up into a bun. She made her way over to the bar with her attention still on her phone. "Hey Vicky I think I'm gonna head out." her voice had a sexy tone in it even when she talked normally.

My little friend had started to get excited again when my eyes diverted to her round ass. "Excuse me." I looked up to see her staring up at me with her soft carmel eyes that had a mysterious look to them.The red lipstick was wiped off her lips and her natural pink lips stuck out. "Your manager I think told me to see you." she spoke before sitting on a bar stool. My words where caught in my throat and at that time my vocal cords weren't working.

"Hi" my voice was higher than usual and I cleared it so it can return back to normal. She laughed at the tint of red that flushed to my cheeks. "Hi. So your the legendary Mj huh?" she said drinking a shot. I giggled lightly and nodded. "Yea that's me don't freak out or anything." I joked. She giggled and it sounded like music to my ears. "I'll try not to." she said pushing the shot glass away. "Want one?" she gestured towards the shot glass.

I shrugged,what else could I loose. Frank had disappeared into the crowd and I didn't know anyone else in this club so why not. Who knew that this would be the start of it all......