They visit you at school pt 2

2p America
"Hey guys there is a fight going on outside," you heard one of your last hour classmates say. Soon everyone is gathered at the window, the moment you see the people you instantly recognize the head of red hair, "Seriously Amy!" you scream done to her, "Oh hey doll face, tell your teacher I'm talking you out of school early!" she says once she sees you. Looking at your teacher she nods letting you leave.

Japan
Sakura quietly came into your classroom, "I am taking (y/n)- Chan out of school early," she told your last hour teacher before leaving  with you,  "Why the early dismissal," you ask as you two leave the school "(favorite anime) released their season two today," she had never seen you run to get car so fast.

2p England
(bully name) shoves you against a locker, you had already missed the bus, and we're most likely late home, Alena was probably worried, "are you listening to me" your tourmenter says "Doesn't look like she was, can you please leave, she is late to our date because of you" you hear Alena's voice turning to her she literally drags you off. Once you got home she hugged you and wouldn't let go.

Switzerland
You were in history class and your teacher was butchering Swiss history,
Heidi had come to drop off the lunch you had forgotten at home. But when she heard what your history teacher was telling your class she picked you up and hightailed it out of school.