Harry

Journal update, 24\10\17
I was asleep Nothing much to be honest, i ran into the girl whilst running to school she seemed to be in a rush too so i carried on running i felt bad but i was late and i can be late to much seeing as my dad would fucking beat me if i am so yeah, heh my mum cares and she has a job whereas my dad stays here an freely beats the shit out of me heh.

I was in her class seeing as maths in mine didn't go that well she's in a higher class with jasmine groan  she watched my every movement my every breath i felt like i was being suffocated. The girl just sat there she so smart but i don't know her name, meh ill find out tomorrow.

So adios my journal @-@

A day in his eyes          25\10/17
"Nhhgmy head OWW it hurts, i sit up in my bed and grab my phone,

You have 15 new messages

FUCK! who in the world wants to text me bloody 15 times do they not know what sleep is, i check what they are.

Jasmines mate
"WHY THE HELL U DUMP JAS U WHORE!"

whatever

Jasmines dad
Wha?
"Hi Harry,
I'm sorry if jasmine says anything she is just angry. You are always welcome here.
              Love jasmines father"

WTF

Tom x11
"WAKE UP DUDE U IN SHHHHIIIITTTT"

Really dude twelve times u text two at most

Holly
"Hai you ready for the plan xx"

FUCK THAT'S TODAY!

i jump out of bed and rip my clothes off throwing them aside
"Hunny I'm going to work your dads popped out he will home tomorrow so take your keys I'll be home a few hours late bye"

"Bye mum"
Thank the lord dads not here, i jump out of the shower and change, make my bed and text Holly,
"Hey Holly, yeah i will talk to her in double maths cause I'm transfered to her class for the time being if no we have English today so yeah xx"
I grab my bag and walk downstairs the walls filled with photos of me and.....him.....my dead brother......

That.

Murderer.

My.

So.

Called.

Father.

Killed.

My.

YOUNGER.

BROTHER!

I WANT HIM DEAD SO LUCAS CAN KILL HIM AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!

breath Harry breath

I walk out the door and my phone goes ping i look down its holly,
"Okay that's fine i don't know when she will rock up tho sorry xx"

I look up and walk heh I'm on time, i think Charlotte, what a pretty name.

Lesson one
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat there alone in maths, actually doing work then she walks in all awkward her make up done eyeliner amazing eyes shadower perfectly blended, she was amazing.
"Hi Charlotte!"
I say i have to up front, she looked terrified.
"Er er er hi harry is it?"
I nod and look around the room i see Jasmine looking around at Charlotte she looked angry, she angers me how dare she try and make me feel bad!

Breath Harry breath.

I smile, she smiles back. The rest of the lesson was me and her talking having fun but jasmine is up to something so Charlotte and i are meeting up after school, i WILL protect Charlotte even if she doesn't want me to.