S i x

She played with Alya, talking and giggling and uttering words of sweetness to the little girl who had no idea about a single molecule of this vast world.

He closed his eyes shut and breathed in heavily.

It's now or never. He thought.

He walked towards her, his steps slow and low with his heart thudding and threatening to burst out of his chest.

He neared her, though he maintained a good distance it felt as if he was standing one breath away from her.

She felt someone behind her and thought it would probably be Ameen but as she turned around and to life's surprise, a wave of fear blended with shock crossed her face.

She gasped stepping back and protectively shielded Alya from him.

He let out a long sigh and help up his hands.

"I'm just here to talk." He stated, though internally his bones were crushing and colliding against each other, though he was all embarrassed of showing his face to her, his was simply cool.

He inherited that art from Esta.

Him and her were professionals at pretending.

The truer their actions and words and expressions seemed, the likely it was to be fake.

Her eyes still wide, still struck with fear, shock and worry.

Those grey eyes of hers, damn once upon a time they used to hold all the love in the world for him.

But now, it only holds all the disgust, hatred and fear in the world for him.

It's insane how your world can turn upside-down just within a matter of time!

She shook her head, "I don't have to listen to anything you have to say." She whispered as her lips trembled.

Alya clutched onto her and hid closely behind her.

But Alya's eyes were filled with curiosity, eager to know who this familiar stranger was.

Familiar stranger! Ironic, don't you think?

He didn't, he couldn't look anywhere else but her.

Just like their first kiss, it felt as if the world had disappeared and it was just the two of them.

She did give in the effect too.

And Abed sensed how he still affected her.

"Please, I didn't-" He was soon cut off by Alya as she came out from where she hid and stood very close in front of Abed.

She couldn't snatch her away from him. Just like that, no matter how much of a monster he was!

He shared a blood relation with Alya, and she shared only a piece of document with Alya.

He had every right. More than she did. So, she did not stop Alya.

He felt his heart calm down and melt at the sight of her.

She resembled Taraa so much that his eyes glistened.

It was her eyes. They were so much like Taraa and his mother.

He knelt down to her level and looked right into her eyes.

God, she was a blessed gift. Her beauty matched nothing.