Chapter Thirty Three- "Are You Kidding?"

Start from the beginning

            “I want to bury my face in you…” He trailed off.

            I was kind of half expecting him to laugh because it sounded like a joke at first to me but his expression remained serious and sensual as he slid my underwear off and tossed it onto the grass beside us. This was everything I was expecting it to be and in all honesty, I’m glad it was with him.

            His lips came in contact with the one place he knew drove me crazy, which made my legs start to come to wrap around his head. As soon as he started to French kiss me I threw my head back and grabbed more of his hair so I could push him into me. There was no way I was going to be able to last much longer.

            “Mmm…” He muttered into me and placed once hand on my stomach as his tongue flicked against me. Justin never bothered to come up for air, he stayed where he was and breathed in through his nose. The sound of his lips repeatedly coming against me took my breath away and that’s when I knew I was close.

            My body temperature started to rise and before I knew what was happening, his hand grabbed mine and placed it over my sex.

            “Rub it baby.” He groaned. “Rub it while I lick you.”

            This was something new to me and something I’ve never done before but whenever we had sex my mind wasn’t in the right state of mind. It’s like all of my rational thoughts flew right out of my head so that’s why I decided to obey him and I began to rub my fingers on myself as he moved his head down slightly lower to make room for me. The feeling I got from this was sensational and exquisite that all I could do to handle the feeling was release myself into him, his mouth clinging completely to me even when my back arched off of the grass as his hands grasped my thighs to push me more into him.

            I let my body relax back onto the grass as I watched him slip the condom on. I was now on birth control after my mom decided to take me but I wasn’t going to take any chances. Kids are something I really don’t want and I’m not about to make a stupid mistake.

            Running my fingers down his chest, I let them travel all the way down to his v-line and gently scraped just above his happy trail. His eyes rolled back from all of the pleasure I was giving and that made me satisfied. I wanted to be good at having sex with him and I think I was succeeding.

            “Please don’t ever leave again.” His voice was almost a whimper, barely audible for me to hear it as he positioned himself.

            “I’m not going to Justin. As long as you don’t hurt me again.”

            “Trust me, I’m not going to.” He replied as he eased inside of me.

            His fingers clenched onto my hair as I closed my eyes and felt his hips start to roll in a circular motion. When I finally took the chance to look at him, his mouth was slightly dropped open and I loved it when he was like this. His eyes remained on me, his mouth parted as he breathed heavily to try and calm himself down. It seemed wrong that his lips weren’t being put to good use.

            “Kiss me and make it faster.” I whispered seductively and pulled him down on top of me.

            He immediately pressed his lips up against mine, his hot breath colliding with mine. Even though it was cold outside, I could feel our sweat from all of the motion radiating off of us but I wouldn’t want it any other way. Our emotions were so in depth right now, each of us giving our all to each other. We were so in love and when he made love to me it was my favorite thing.