Purpose

What is purpose? It is the feeling that you get when you know you just have to do something to make the world a better place, or to make it worse? Purpose is basically the intention that a person or something has to do something. There are plenty of purposes out there in the world. Take God's, for example, he created us and the world, and he also controls all things: that was his purpose.

But what's our purpose? Well, for instance, we have jobs to help our community, our world grow and to make it better. People that have no jobs, kids for instance, have a purpose everyday (other than go to school, that is): to learn, to think, to do, to live. Not just kids have to deal with this, everyone has to deal with that purpose, and everyone should be grateful.

But not everyone is grateful for that purpose. To actually do something. Some people don't want to do that, to learn, to work, to play, to live. Everyone has a purpose, everywhere you look, everyone you think about, everyone has a purpose.

But what would we do without a purpose? A purpose is like having a job, a duty, sometimes our purpose is to have a job. Without purposes, we don't have jobs, and without jobs, we don't have something to do to make ourselves useful. And when we don't make ourselves useful, we are nothing. And when we are nothing, we are just nothing.

God created us with a purpose, and we have purposes within ourselves. I think I've said too much already what your purpose is. Just live and make yourselves known with a good purpose. And you can change the world with that.