49. ↪ real life

"you have to push"

Bella was afraid. She was worried that something was going to happen.

"Hey look at me, you are going to be okay and you are going to be an amazing mom. So start pushing, we need to meet our baby." says lovely husband

"Honey, you only have to push for five more minutes to receive a lifetime of happiness. Push your baby out." says the soon to be grandmother.

"Okay. I'm ready."

After 12 hours of labor and tons of pushing, the room was filled with crying. Bella was beyond tired, but everything changed once she lend her son in her arms. Harry couldn't stop crying as his heart was filled with joy watching his son be with his mother.

"It is time to cut the cord."

Bella watched as Harry happily cut the cord of their first child.

"Harry, I was thinking about our son's middle name. I think that I have a perfect one."

"What's it?"

"Robin after your stepfather."

Harry looked at his wife and couldn't believe what she said. His stepfather passed away and there was no better way to honor him for everything, then naming their son after him.

"Baby, thank you."

"I love you."

"I love you."

Soon, Harry's mom and sister came in. Then, Bella's dad and siblings came in shortly after them.

"He is so beautiful and so tiny." says the newly aunt, Gemma.

"I swear he looks perfect." says the grandma, Anne.

"You did a good job sister." says the second eldest of Beckham family.

"He is future soccer player." says Bella's dad

"Really? Dad, he will be anything he wants be." says the new mom defending her son

"Can we hear his name?" asks the second grandmother, Victoria

"His name is Alexander Robin David Styles." says the new father while looking at his son and wife.

"Oh sweetie, it is perfect." says Anne, who trying not to cry.

"Honey, thank you." says her father while kissing her forehead.

"You guys are going to make the best parents ever. He is so lucky to have you guys." says Gemma

"Thank you sis."

"Okay, feeding time" says the walking in nurse

"Already?" says the nervous mom of Alex

"Yes. Trust me, I'm here to walk you through it. It will fast and easy." says the reassuring nurse.

As Bella breastfeeding her son, Anne thanks Harry for naming his son after her late husband. They couldn't stop crying for while because it felt right to name him Robin.

As everyone left, it was just Alex's parents with Alex.

"This is what I want. I can be known as Bella Beckham Styles, but I rather be known as his mother. This is best feeling in the world." says Bella as she looks at her husband.

"I know the feeling. I just want to be his father for while. An entire year even. I'm Harry Styles, but now I'm Alex's father." says Harry looking at the best thing in his life.

"To think, I knew you, but you decided to message me about Teen Wolf." laughs Bella

"I been wanting to message you for while, but I was nervous." admits Harry

"This would have never happen to me, you know. I didn't think of love. I just wanted to work until you came until my life." says a smiling Bella.

"To think, this all started when I messaged you on Instagram. I'm the luckiest man in the world to have you and Alex." says Harry

"It feels like we are finally normal and a family. I love you."

"I love you."

They took a few moments with their son before the nurse put him into his bed. They realize that all it took was a like, comment, and message for all of their lives to change. If Harry wouldn't have message her, they might not be together. They might have end up with the wrong people. Yet, they thought someday that they could've happen or ran into each other.

None of that matter as they look at their son, they wanted to be the best parents to Alex and nothing will stop them from being just that.

"We love you, Alex."