47. ↪ real life

"Today's the day"

As Bella thought to herself, she was walking up alone in a discrete location for the wedding of a life time. She hears knock on the door only to show her mom.

"Hi honey, are you ready?" asks the mother of the bride. She looks at her daughter one last time as beckham

"Ready as I will ever be." says the nervous bride. "Harry and I been through so much and now, we get to have our happily ever after. From the baby to Kendall problems, those do not matter anymore. We are going to be husband and wife. I'm going to Bella Beckham-Styles. I'm ready."

Bella looks at herself in the mirror as she sits in a chair with full make up and hair done. She takes a look at her parents, Victoria and David, as they come and put her veil, filled with diamonds.

"You look so beautiful." says all her bridesmaids that are in roseish dress. They, Shelley, Holland, Leigh, Perrie, Jesy, Jade, look at her friend who is about to marry the love of her life.

"I swear sis, you look absolutely breathtaking." says the second eldest of the Beckham with his fiancee and maid of honor, Chloe Grace Moretz.

"Thank you Brooklyn. You look good too" said the soon to be Mrs Styles.

"Our daughter is growing up" said the father of the bride who is choking back tears.

"Dad, please don't cry because I won't stop crying and my makeup is going to get ruin." said the twenty four year

"Everyone places."

The bridesmaids partnered up with their groomsmen. As the flower girl and ring bear get into places, Victoria takes her seat first. You can hear music play while the crowd of family is welcomed by smiling faces of the bridesmaids and groomsmen.

"Don't let me fall." says the nervous bride

"I won't dream of it." says the dad of the bride

The music of "here comes the bride" plays as Bella takes one last breath before walking down the aisle. She looks at her dad then looks straight to see her soon to be husband, Harry Styles.

He looks so handsome. Just don't cry yet. Thought the blushing bride

She is so beautiful. I feel the tears coming. Thought the crying groom looking at his bride.

---------------

"Now, the groom and bride will say their vows that just of the wrote. Harry, will you please go first?" Says the pastor

"Isabella Rose Beckham has such amazing soul. I got to meet her when I was at my lowest point and somehow, she made everything go away. All the bad, all the pain, all the suffering were gone. She made me live for moment we had together for we knew that we will see each other again. She never showed how stress she was or how badly she thinks about herself. She never let anyone see that she was human. One day, I caught her crying because of a test that came back positive. She was pregnant. She knew that this might not be the best time to be a parent, but she didn't care. She was going to be a mom. She wanted to enjoy the moment of being pregnant without any bad press or just any press. She wanted to be normal. The thing is that she is normal. She doesn't need the cameras to tell her that she is star because her talent alone will tell her. I promise to this day that you will never go a day without knowing how amazing, talented, beautiful, sexy, a great wife and mom, sister, and daughter you are. I will promise to hold you when you cry. I promise to keep happy. I promise to never let you go. I promise to be your friend and always listen to you. Most of all, I promise to love you and be the husband you need to be. I love you and I will always take you as my wife."

"Now for the bride."

"I have no idea how I'm going to top that, but I am going to try. Harry Edward Styles, you are the most amazing man I have ever met. I didn't know what love was until you came along. Even when we were just friends and my parents met you, they somehow knew that we were going to be together forever. I didn't know how they knew that because I didn't believe in love at first at sight. I didn't want to believe that some good guy wanted to be with me because I was too much of a hard ass to listen to anyone, but you always listened to me and you always knew how to take care of me. I didn't need to ask for food or foot massage because you just knew that I need it. You put other people's need first. You never ask for help. You never asked for anything in return. I want to return the favor now by promising you things. I promise to always ask your opinion. I promise to always come to you first. I promise you that I will try to make you comfortable. I promise that we will cook together. I promise that we will always have fun. I promise to give you all things you do for me. I promise to always tell you how you are an amazing singer and actor. I promise to always encourage you to chase your dreams. I promise that you will never go a day without hearing how amazing you are as father, husband, brother, and son. I promise to be by your side everyday you wake up and every night you go bed. I promise that I will listen to you. The biggest promise is that I will always love you til death do us part. I will take you as my husband."

"Now for the I do's. Harry Edward Styles, do you take Isabella Rose Beckham as your lawfully wife?"

"I do"

"Isabella Rose Beckham, do you take Harry Edward Styles as your lawfully husband?"

"I do"

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

"For the first, I present Mr and Mrs Styles

"For the first, I present Mr and Mrs Styles."

"We are married

"We are married. We did it Mr Styles." said the now Mrs Styles.

"Yes we did Mrs Styles." said the now husband.

They looked at one other again and say "I love you" as they lean into a kiss for the second time as husband and wife. They now know that they just became forever together.

Sorry that I have been MIA. I have been sick for while. So has my dog.