OT7- Full Disclosure

The boys don't really drink alcohol often. When they do it's once every two or three months, because alcohol is horrible for your body. Of course everyone needs a break, so that's why they drink a little.

This time... it may have gotten a bit out of hand.

They had all had about three bottles of beer by now, and with a wide range of tolerance, there were different levels of drunk-ness. Dispite being bigger and having a lot of stamina, Wonho's alcohol tolerance is shit. At three bottles the man is absolutely smashed, the words he was trying to speak weren't anywhere near right. Changkyun wasn't too far behind Wonho, leaning on Jooheon and giggling as he talked to himself. Next was Minhyuk, followed by Jooheon, Hyungwon, Shownu, and at the most sober, Kihyun.

Kihyun has always had a high alcohol tolerance, which makes the other members wonder. He was buzzed at least, cheeks slightly flushed as he sipped on another bottle.

Whatever was happening in the group of drunks was interrupted by Minhyuk's loud voice. "LETS TALK ABOUT DICKS" he yelled throwing his hands in the air. Shownu shushed him and the younger laughed, shoving his head into the leader's chest "diiiiiiiiickssss"

The subject of dicks seemed to spark Changkyun's interest because the maknae sat up and giggled "sounds nice"

The first words out of Wonho's mouth that are legible are "we've dicks!" Hyungwon sighed at his stupidity and grabbed Kihyun's bottle, drowning the rest. Kihyun looked slightly offended but let it go.

"What about dicks?" Jooheon was trying his best to keep Wonho's hands away from his crotch as he spoke to Minhyuk.

Minhyuk shoved his hand up Shownu's shirt as he replied "whose dicks have you touched other than ours!"

Kihyun fucking choked "Minhyuk what the hell?" Minhyuk happily repeated his words as he shoved his hands down Shownu's pants, who didn't seen to care.

Hyungwon was the first to speak up "Gunhee." He stated simply and everyone looked at him. Jooheon was about to ask something with a lot of curse words in it but Hyungwon continued. "We fake fought that one time but I thought he looked hot when he was angry. Apparently he thought the same thing and one thing to another, I've touched his cock"

"Did you-"

"I sucked him off."

They were quiet for a moment before Shownu spoke "I uh- I used to fuck around with Junior when I was a JYP trainee. I've also touched Jaebum's." Jooheon raised his eyebrows but couldn't say anything as Changkyun was rubbing his cheek all over his face.

They continued around the circle, Minhyuk was next and he proudly exclaimed he hadn't, and Shownu's was the first he had seen other than his own. Poor Shownu then realized he had taken the younger man's virginity and was promptly horrified when Kihyun sent an unreadable look his way. Shownu was probably gonna get his ass beat.

Kihyun continued hesitantly "I'm only telling you this because you won't remember, but...Yoongi"

"YOU'VE TOUCHED AUGUST D's DICK!?" Changkyun was excited for some reason "WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE? IS IT BIG OR SMALL? IS HE REALLY GOOD WITH HIS MOUTH?"

"Changkyun shut the fuck up" Kihyun hissed at him and the younger was quiet.

"..sorry" the younger paused but remembered it was his turn "oh! Uhm... I also didn't touch one before Jooheon.." Changkyun was bright pink now.

Jooheon looked at him shocked "really? I thought you said.."

"I didn't want to seem lame or something.. Sorry"

"Aish Changkyun you should've just told me. It's okay though, It's just kinda weird knowing that I was first." The younger nodded and shoved his head in Jooheon's neck.

Jooheon felt a warm breath over his crotch and jumped two feet off the floor probably "HosEOK STOP IT" Wonho looked up at him and pouted, making Jooheon sigh. He realized the others we're look at him "oh yeah it's my turn. Well, I've seen Gunhee's as well, but I've also seen Jackson's and Namjoon's."
The thing about drunk Jooheon was that he had no shame basically and would say most things on his mind. "Namjoon is a bit bigger than Jackson in the length department, but Jackson beats him in thickness. Im fairly sure they've fucked as well"

There was a group realization that it was now Wonho's turn. Wonho smiled and the guys prepared themselves for the worst.

"Ummmmmmmmm a feeeewe, when I's a ulzzlamg... They're hot sooooo...." Wonho giggled and the others were kinda glad he didn't say something too stupid. They quickly changed their minds "I gabe Seungcheol a blowie once!"

The others groaned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is just crack basically, sorry. Also please send in requests and such, see ya later sinners😘