🌸

•~ COMING SOON ~•

Your P.O.V.

I walk to my door and look through the side window to see who it is just in case. 

Ethan Dolan, I should have known.

I open the door and he holds out a secret piece of merch and my favorite movie, but the merch looked weird...

it was secret merch that only he and Grayson knew about but now I got to be part of the secret. I take the things out of his hands and place it on the couch on the left of me then turn back around and jump into his arms.

I was so lucky to have Ethan in my life and to have his comfort, support and love...

and to be able to touch his hair because he always hated it when fans would try to make it look different.

E's P.O.V.

s/h/t smelled amazing, I know its weird to say it but its true. I felt safe with h/h/t and nothing could change it because s/h/t completed me, I could talk about any of my problems and s/h/t wouldnt care, s/h/t would try to help me when I needed it and I cant forget the times I needed someone who understood me and s/h/t were there for me, every year to month to day from hour to minute down to second.

She isnt/He isnt/They arnt perfect there are flaws but I love h/h/t for those too.

the outfit s/h/t couldnt pick out, to the color on the color wheel that s/h/t had trouble picking. It made me feel good inside that I could help and even make h/h/t happy by just being there.

I have never said the words yet...the "L" word.

I had to wait for the perfect time...

Your P.O.V. 

I was back on my feet and I let him in.

I made some sushi for him as a surprise today was our special day, I brought it to him and he made this baby voice that was kind of cute to me. Grayson thought it was like some voodoo spell that is haunting him but I just think its a blessing that I get to hear.

Later

Ethans driving while im in the passenger seat with the merch he got me and the movie. I looked over down to the radio and saw the time:
9:06 p.m.

"cmon we're gonna be late for our movie its 9 pm".

"ok ok ill try to hurry" he says.
Ethan drives a little bit faster...