"Take them away," Levi suddenly snapped. His hands were in fists as his eyes were narrowed at the man I was talking to. His friends didn't bother to argue as they took them away. Levi turned to be, his eyes softening.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded, and he sighed. "Good. Ace will kill me if you got hurt," he chuckled. "Come on. lets head back."

Ben and Levi were talking as Jacob and I were behind him. Jacob was talking about random things, and I guess it was so he could take his mind off this whole situation. I don't think he minds me not listening because he didn't stop.

I was thinking about how to expose Mr Summer when I see him again. And not just him. I have to have a serious talk with Mr King.

When we arrived back to our little camp, I saw that the second car was gone, and that only a few of Ben and Levi's friends were standing there. Like before, when they saw me they acted like hawks. Watching my every move. It was scary.

What's up with them?

"By the way," Levi said, looking at me. "how did Jacob get here?"

"He followed us."

Surprisingly, Jacob got along with the other men when he approached them. I don't know if anyone saw this, or if I'm just imagining, but I saw one of them smile.

As they chatted, Ben and I told Levi what Mr Summer could be hiding while he told us what happened to him and his friends.

He mentioned that most of his friends got injured when they tried to pass through Mr Summer's guards to get to the house. However, they were able to successfully get rid of a few of the guards.

I don't know if that meant he killed them, or just badly injured them. Either way, I was glad that we were getting closer to getting Ace back. Levi also stated that they were able to find us from the arguing that those men were causing.

Looks like those bad guys actually help us.

We all decided that tomorrow we would figure out a way to expose Mr Summer because it was already late at night.

There were five tents that I didn't notice they had set up. I went into one, and as I fixed the blanket and pillow Levi gave me, I saw someone about to enter the tent. But before I could see who it was, someone told them to stop.

"She's in there. Boss will kill you if you share the same tent as her."

"I didn't know she was here," the guy spoke before making his way out.

Thank goodness.

Lying down, I felt more relaxed now that I was no longer sleeping on a very uncomfortable bed.

x-X-x

The next time I woke up,  someone was calling my name from outside of the tent. I asked them who it was - because my brain doesn't function early in the morning - and the voice said his name was Ben.

I realized that I haven't showered in three days, so I probably smell like a dump. I frowned, but flattened my hair so it wasn't in its usually ruffled mess like it always is in the mornings before I opened the tent with the zipper.