Misconceptions Part 1

Misconceptions Chapter Two Part One

Wow Guys Im so sorry it took so long...this is +5 years

Soph's P.O.V

'Mummy! Mummy!'

I looked over to see LaShante running over to me. Damn this girl still didn't know the difference.

Me: Shante bubs... mummy is in the kitchen

LaShante: Oh sorry aunty Sophy

Me: It's kl honey

She smiled at me, with her missing tooth and waddled her way to her See. Ima have to tell SeeSee to stop spoiling her, because my little niece is becoming a bit of a fatty. I walked into the kitchen and saw LaShante holding two huge pieces of cake.

Me: Who the rass gave that to you?!

LaShante: Umm mummy but it's not just for me, I have to share it with the others

Me: mmhm ok then, can you tell your uncle that Chloe has to go to dormirse

LaShante: Okay

She ran with her little fat self to the living room to share the cake and to tell her uncle my message.

Wow, things have changed in the past five years, some for the better and some for the worse. We are now 20 years old BMT I feel OLD! Alyx had her baby girl and she is called Winter, the damn child wasn't even born in winter but what can I say. SeeSee had LaShante and they have been living without the input of Jordan, that fool!

I heard a knock at the front door, but Ree seemed to have gotten there before me.

Ree: Go away, you are not wanted here

Person: Nah dnt chat to me with your white gyal flexes, Im here to pay my respects

Ree: Your respects? ARE YOU DUMB?!

I walked down the corridor, no one made Ree get this angry usually, no one not even when DeShaun pisses her off.

I took one look at the door and nearly screamed.

Me: GET AWAY FROM THIS HOUSE!

Person: No! I have a right to be here, I was in l-

Ree: Shut up, turn around and walk away, I suggest you do that NOW

I heard running down the stairs...it was Jessy

Jessy: Are you serious? Oh my god, ima about to go get my man on yur ass, in fact forget dat ima go get Lady Steph, she's gna knock you out famm.

She disappeared and after a few minutes everyone was gathered around the door, there was Chris, Stephanie, Ree, Angelique, SeeSee, and Paulo. All the kids were watching telly oblivious.

Steph: Leave.

Person: No, this day is just as important to me as it is to you!

I couldn't handle it anymore

Me: You don't care! I hate you and what you have done to more than one person in my family!

Person: Well after what you did to my sister, I had to get my revenge

SeeSee: Your sister was sick and sad she had issues that no one can explain.

Person: Is that so?! Huh? I have rights you know!

I suddenly felt all my angry surge through me and I knew I had to behave ina calm manner in order for me to fully convey how I felt.

Me: How dare you come here and tell me that you have any rights in this family?

Person: Because I've got a child in this house!

Ree: And what? I don't understand your point! You have a child in this house and yet this is the first time since everything happened that you have come here. You don't deserve to know your child, and do you know what today is a very important day and to be quite frank you are ruining it, just how you ruined it 4 years ago.

Jessy: Nah Ree your being too damn nice yu nah, lyk no joke you need to come away from dis house cah wat yu did was unforgivable you took a mother away from der child and you seriously harmed ovas. Wat just cah yur mad sister decided tht she was gna kill herself?! She left a note for God's sake!

Steph: Jessy cool yh bubs? Jason take two big steps away from the house and never come near here ever again! Do it before I do you some damage. (A/N for all of you tht dnt know, Jason is Chanelle's brother)

Jason: Nah, Angie tell them to let me in!

Angle's POV

Jason: Nah, Angie tell them to let me in!

This is ridiculous! I really wish that I hadn't gotten involved with him all those years ago. You see it all started back when we were all still in secondary school, I have to admit, in those days I was lil loose and a bit of a flirt. The thing is, he always would talk to me like like we were the same age. Whenever I went to Chanelle's house, he would talk to me normally and when I went round to Sophie's house and he was there with Kayden, he would always bus convo with me like we were on the same level.

I eventually started to like him. I was 15 and he was 20. When everything was going on with Sophia and Ree and SeeSee I was nowhere around, when there was beef with PBB I wasn't around and when they asked me where I was I lied.

*FLASHBACK*

'Baby I feel so sick!' I threw up in the sink

' Argh low it man, bare throwing up in my sink, can you not see the toilet?!' he shouted at me

I felt so sick and the thing is I knew what the issue was.

'Jason...'

'Yeah what man' he snapped at me while cleaning up the sink

'I think I'm pregnant'

'I thought so, don't worry about it baby, I'll be here till the end of the road'

*Flashback over*

Funny that the end of the road was when my beautiful baby boy was 6 months old and Jason cheated on me, with Stacy-Clare, that stupid likkle whore. He tried to apologise and I said no he couldn't there was no way to do it there was no way that I would take him back. He sent loads of people round to try and convince me but I told them all to leave it and that he and I could never be together again, it was not possible as I had lost all respect for him, not all the love though. He sent Chanelle to me last and I thought I was going to do him something, how dare he send that conniving lil hoe to me?! I told her about herself that day and I told her that I regretted the day I ever made friends with her, I called the rest of the girls over and they ad a go at her, Sophia didin't do that much because she was too hurt to think about it too much. That same night, Chanelle committed suicide. Jason blamed us and he did something so bad it would shape the rest of or lives up to this point and beyond....

SORRY IT IS SO SHORT I JUST WANTED TO GIVE A TASTER OF SECRETS THAT ARE HIDDEN, THERE ARE SO MANY SECREATS I HAVE PLANNED FOR THIS STORY, I IS MY FIRST SO YH....READ COMMENT VOTE AND FAN!!!!