"Hello!" he shouts.

"Hey, I'm in here just finishing up some laundry," you reply.

Tyler comes around the corner and gives you a huge smile. He drops his bags to the floor and wraps his arms around your waist and leans his chin on your shoulder. He gives you a squeeze and mutters, "I've missed you so much," in your ear. His hands rest on your stomach, and you rub the top of his knuckles. You try to turn around to face him, but his grip remains tight. "Oh, I like those," he says regarding a pair of panties sitting on the top of the pile.

"Tyler," you exclaim with a laugh. He releases his grip and you turn around to give him a proper hug. He rests his hands on your lower back and pulls you in for a bear hug. You can hear the timer go off in the kitchen, and you break away from Tyler.

"It's really good to see you. Let's eat." Tyler's hand lingers on your back for a couple of seconds, and you wonder what is going on with him. You walk into the kitchen, and pull the pizza out of the oven. You leave the pizza out to cool for a bit, and you grab a couple of plates from the cabinet. Tyler opens up the fridge and searches for something to drink. He settles on a beer for himself, and chooses a cider for you.

"Oh, we're drinking tonight?" you say with a smirk.

"Yeah! It's time to celebrate."

You give him a questioning look and he sighs dramatically. "Celebrate the win tonight, celebrate us hanging out finally, celebrate how good you look."

You roll your eyes and throw a towel at him. He grabs the towel and holds it taut in his hands ready to snap it back your way. He acts as though he is going to smack your ass with it, and you let out a squeal before you run to the other side of the kitchen.

"Stop," you whine. "Let's just sit down and eat," you say giving him a pout.

Tyler laughs and raises his hands admitting his surrender. The two of you sit down at the table and get ready to dig in. Tyler hold his beer bottle up to you indicating a toast.

"So fancy," you say.

"To us."

"To us," you repeat with a grin on your face.

The late and simple dinner is a success. You have two slices of pizza, and Tyler eats the rest. He leans back from the table and unbuttons his pants with a groan. You laugh at him as you get up to clear the plates from the table. You decide to leave the plates in the sink and worry about them later not wanting to waste a minute of your time with Tyler.

"Want to change into sweats and relax on the couch?" you suggest.

"That sounds perfect."

You grab your phone and head towards your room. You turn around to shut the door and Tyler is standing in the way holding his duffel bag.

"What are you doing?" you ask.

"Just dropping my bag off in my room," he replies nonchalantly.

You raise your eyebrows at him, "You're not staying in the guest room?"

"Nope," he says as he tosses his bag on your bed. You shrug your shoulders and move towards your dresser to find something to wear. Tyler has slept in your bed with you in the past. A couple of times more of the guys came by and decided to stay over. Tyler stayed with you because it made the most sense.

You pull out a pair of leggings and a hoodie and head to the bathroom to change. When you are finished, you walk into the living room and find Tyler shirtless and in gym shorts on your couch.

"Aren't you freezing?" you say as you pull your hood up and around your face.

"Nope, I'm great," Tyler says cooly with his arm slung around the back of the couch.

You walk closer to the couch and find that Tyler has positioned himself so that he is sitting towards the middle. He nods at the couch inviting you to sit down next to him. You plop down next to him and decide to address the situation head on.

"What is going on with you? I feel like you are hitting on me more than normal."

You notice a touch of red appearing on the tops of Tyler's cheeks. He scoots away from you and slumps his shoulders. "I'm lonely," he whines dramatically.

"You are ridiculous," you say laughing. "Come here."

He moves a little closer to you and pouts his lips.

"You know I'm not going to fuck you, right?" you state.

"But you look so good," he whines again.

You can't help but laugh. You are sitting in your lounge clothes with your hair thrown up in a bun, you have no makeup on, and you feel ridiculously bloated. You think about how horny Tyler has super low expectations. You ignore his sad face and turn on the TV. Tyler lowers his head into your lap and looks up at you with puppy dog eyes. You play with his hair and continue to ignore him. He holds his hand out for the remote, and he starts to mindlessly flip through the channels. He opens up the Netflix app and chooses a shitty horror movie. You scoot out from underneath him to grab some snacks from the kitchen. You are still pretty full, but it's essential to have something to pick at while you are watching a movie.

When you walk back out into the living room, you are carrying a bowl of popcorn and a bag of chips. You set them down on the coffee table in front of the couch, and Tyler moves over to make room for you. The two of you get sucked into the movie and forget about your earlier conversation. You are sitting on the right of the couch with your legs curled underneath you, and Tyler is lounging on the left side of the couch. The movie ends and Tyler stands up to stretch.

"That was terrible," he says with a laugh.

You find yourself staring at his chest and stomach as he lifts his arms behind his head. He notices you staring and puts his arms on either side of you - resting his hands on the couch. He kisses you on the top of the head and then slowly trails kisses down the side of your face. He makes his way to your neck and gives you a little nibble; his breath tickling you. He raises his right hand towards your mouth and cups your face. You don't pull back because the last thing you want to do right now is to stop him. His lips find yours. They feel greedy and warm. You reach your hand out to pull his body closer to yours. He straddles you on the couch and slips his tongue in your mouth. He stops abruptly leaving you wanting more.

"Is this okay? I can stop if you want," he says under his breath.

You grab his face and pull it towards your own. You can feel him smiling against your mouth and you can't help but grin along with him. Your tongues snake together and you don't care about anything else. It's just the two of you together, finally.