Epilogue

~~~~~~~~~Few years later~~~~~~~~~

"Hello Love, Happy Marriage Anniversary. I can't believe we are celebrating our thirteenth anniversary. It is like only yesterday I got married to you. I know many things changed throughout our marriage but the thing the thing that remained constant is my love to..."

The man saying these words is a billionaire. His name is Tristan Martinez. Too the world he is a cold hearted billionaire except his wife. No one will believe he is the same man who brings roses for his wife everyday, attends every school function for his son. That broke his engagement to a super model. It was a scandal, a huge scandal.
Looking at him now with a look of happiness on his face everyone will assume he is happy but the thing that betrayed his emotions were his eyes. His eyes were filled with sadness so deep that can only be understood by someone who is feeling same. He stood there talking to her about his weekend and everything that going on his life. The only thing that he yearned was to hear his wife voice but it is impossible. You may ask why can't his wife reply but have you ever seen dead people talk.
No matter how long he stood in front of the grave of his wife, no matter how much he begged her to return she can't. He tried everything but at the end he couldn't save his wife. He lost her.

Everybody can't have a happy ending you know, many of us have bittersweet endings.......

The End

So, this is the ending. Thank you guys who have supported me, have stayed with me even after I updated slowly, wrote rubbish, have voted and commented. Next update is especially for them.

-----♥ Valerie♥