Chapter One ~ Lucia

From Lucia's point of view...

I'm Lucia Higashi. More commonly known as Lou. I'm half European and half Japanese. I'm seventeen years old, and I study in Sakuranomori Academy for Girls.

You may be thinking I've had a sweet normal life. But I'm getting to that.

My mother was a nice woman. She loved me. I was the only child in my family. So it's natural. She was really sweet and didn't care how I was, she loved me all the same. Well, she was lesbo. So am I. And we had lots of nice times together. Very nice.

That was before my step-father came along.

My step-father was an arrogant man and he tortued my mother and me a lot. He always used to be DRUNK. Drunk, yeah. I grew scared of him. Very scared. I used to shake whenever he came in. And my mum, she used to try to protect me. Once . . . he was in a bad mood, and took out his anger on my mom. He killed her. Killed.

I run away.

I wander for a year when I finally find this place. I am scared, naturally. Adapting to a new place, not that easy. The supreme commander of the school takes me gladly. She also pities me, because when I go to her, my clothes are in rags, there are dark circles under my eyes and scars all over my body . . . I am in a bad condition.

I'm shy, introvert and scared, but the headmistress, or Lilia, as her name is, takes me in as her daughter. I stay in a dorm of this school, though. Ha, ha.

So, it's been a year since that and since the time I made friends with Mikina, my best friend Miki, and I'm happy.

From Mikina's point of view... 

I've kept my eyes on her since the time she came here. She's shy, introvert, and seldom talks. But if you know her, she never stops. Since she told me the story of her life, I've grown to care for her more. She's the life to me. I used to think that popularity is everything. And I ignored that small empty part of me which wanted friends.

Lou is very pretty. She has long flowing pink hair and bright blue eyes. And oh my, what a body. So beautiful. And whenever I think back to the time I saw her being bullied, I couldn't keep my head right. Amane and Nana were hurting her. Very much. I could see her pain. Well, I'm leaving the details. And getting back to her appearance.

So, she has flowing long pink hair and blue eyes and a beautiful body. Her skin . . . it's all pale, and soft, and so light, it's as if she's made of marble. Lucia's so breathtaking . . .

But she's a big pessimist. She thinks negatively everywhere, to the point that she's ugly. I tried to oppose her, but no. I hate that.

Well, I'm not a witch or anything that I'll make her change her mind with a snap of my hand . . . But all I want from her is to be my bestie till the end. And I want her to know that I love her the way she is. 

She's herself, she's Lucia Higashi.

~ X ~ X ~ X ~ X ~

So hey guys~! I'm Yuri Yatsushiro, and I love Yuri. This is my first story ever. I'm so nervous~~ And I'm sorry if the chapters turn out short, because no matter HOW LONG I plan them, they end up short. I hate that.

The main characters for my story are played by respective Voclaoids Megurine Luka and Hatsune Miku. Luka will play Lucia's role...and I guess you guessed who'll play Mikina's role XP. I've attached Lucia's picture in the sidebar.

Please, Yuri lovers, read this story. Forgive me if it didn't meet your expectation, it's my first story and I don't expect it to go far.

So forgive me and I wanna say, I love chu~~~