Prologue: Memories of Lucia

It's recess.

As usual, I sit on a bench at the corner of the field, watching everyone. Everyone has friends here, except me. What a nice policy. The school treats "every female as equals". Seems like a LIE. Ha ha.

I watch everyone around me. Almost every girl has AT LEAST ONE FRIEND. This school, being an all-girl . . . Pleases me. All of us are lesbo. I see girls hugging, kissing, doing etc. etc. and . . .

I wish I had someone.

Some teacher calls me. I go to her, what the teacher says to me makes no sense, and when she finishes, I go back and resume my seat. Amazing, Lou, amazing.

I see a small crowd. I know it must be her. HER. So popular, so cute. Probably the queen of the school. I wish she'd talk to me, though.

That's when, two girls come to me.

"Hey, you must be the newbie. So cute, you are, Newbie-chan," says the tall one, called Amane.

"What luck, Ame, I think I'm in love," smirks the other, Nana, seductively.

They get hold of me. Nana, almost ripping out my uniform. Amane, comes closer and closer to me.

A voice.

"Let go of her, you bitches!!!"

They take no notice at first, but seeing who it was, they backed off, a teacher catching them.

It's her. HER. Beautiful long blue hair and turquoise blue eyes, a bit short, but really cute and smiling.

"Are you okay?" she says.

"I-I think so."

"Hello. I'm Mikina. And you?"

THAT'S WHERE IT STARTS.