XXVIII

Aemon tossed Daemon roughly before his mother's feet, fury burning within his being as Daena stepped back, staring at her son who could bare stand. "What did you do to him?" She said giving Aemon a sharp look as he grit his teeth. "Your boy gave my trueborn daughter your wineskin," Aemon spat looking down as Daemon clutched the wall and stood. "She is drunk, all because of this bastard."

"You speak as if we do not have a daughter," Daena said looking over her shoulder to their daughter who was sleeping quietly on the bed. "Daenaerys is a fool, just as her mother."

Aemon gave her harsh eyes, looking at Daemon. "Keep your bastard from my daughter, Daena," he growled, looking at Daenaera.

"Both."

Daena watched as he walked away, before she closed the door and slapped Daemon. "Useless," she spat at her son as he rubbed his cheek and whimpered his eyes reddening with coming tears. "Heed your father's words," she hissed. "Before he kills you."

~~~

Daenaerys looked up at her father with remorse. She was scared, scared what he would do, or what he had done to Daemon. He looked disappointed and angry. His features of anger resembled grandfather's but they were scarier. Daenaerys shuddered under her father's half glare before he knelt down in front of her.

"I know it wasn't your fault,"he said quietly. "But never do it again," it was all he said before he left, drenched in a nervous sweat Daenaerys took a deep breath, watching as her father walked away. Glad her father wasn't punishing her.

(a/n: Short chapter got tired)