XI

A/N: DAENERYS TWIN BROTHER SURVIVES, SCREW CANNON!

"Aemon!"

It was harsh battle. Aegon noses had become swollen. Bruise black and purple from the punch Aemon had delivered. The two were on the ground. Aemon arm around Aegon's head that had turned bright red with the lack of air as he kicked and squealed through his teeth.

Aemon also had injuries. Minor ones, a scratch that ran down his cheek and now swelled with blood. Naerys watches from a distance. She can do nothing. She can only watch as Aemon killed their brother.

Naerys could barely breath. the hall had sudden become unbearably hot as she watched, and in moments her throat was dry and her voice gone.

"Stop it," it was murmur, a useless murmur as Aegon elbowed Aemon in the knee and rush to flee, but Aemon was too quick. Like a lion Aemon tackled Aegon with a rage Naerys has never seen and held him by his neck preparing his fists to punch.

"STOP!"

Aemon turns his head just as a sudden sharp pain rips through her. So strong she was brought to her knees, screaming.

"Naerys?" His eyes widen as he release Aegon who grabbed a empty wine bottle and smashed it against Aemon's head.

Aemon's body went limp as he toppled over, his body which was always strong and straight with attention, fell weak and slumped as he hit the floor and Aegon flees screaming for help, and Aemon lays as still as a dead man, and Naerys cries until darkness claims her.

****

"Mother," it was a gentle and quiet whisper. When she opened her eyes to the pair of gentle violet eyes staring into her own eyes of lilac. Daeron looked worried, his silver-gold hair which now laid on his shoulders in a beautiful waterfall of curls were messy. Unbrushed in his usual daily routine.

"Where did those two babies come from?"

"DAERON!"

Her son gave a small laugh before Naerys cups his cheek with her hand. Though there were many years to come for her son, Naerys saw her husband within him. From his Fair skin, to his silver-gold curls. All she saw was Aemon.

"Where's your father?" Her voice was weak, but heard. Aemons steps up behind their son, ruffling his curls before crouching down. The side of his face bruised and bloody.

"Aemon! Your head!" she shouted, remembering what Aegon had done, and Aemon put his finger over his lip. "You don't want to wake up the twins do you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. Naerys broke in a sob.

Twins? She wasn't ready to raise twins!

She turned her head to the cradle besides the bed where two tiny beings lay at peace besides each other. One paler than the other. "Aemon," she said looking at him. Shocked.

"Daenaerys and Jaehaerys if you wished to know," he said, pulling Daeron into his a one arm embrace. "Daeron named him all by himself, didn't you Daeron?"

Daeron mades a nod of pride, before walking off with peeked interest.

"I'm sorry," he said, when Daeron was off doing something else. "I should never done that," he said looking at his fists, ashamed. "I almost killed you," he murmurs.

"Killed me?" She was shocked, as she turned to her eyes to their twins. "If I hadn't—"

"Shh," Naerys reaches up and caressing his face. "It's okay," she said silently.

"I'm still alive."