Chapter 2: The Reunited journey!

While Red and Green is looking for there counterparts, Blue Link was looking for a place to rest, until he found Zora's domain and he went there to speak to someone for their permission. But until the old wise Zora said to Blue Link "No trespassing!" Blue Link stared at the old Zora and said something while in an aggressive tone "No, and that I need somewhere to stay the night at... and" until he got cut off when the old Zora said "No trespassing nor staying the night at our Domain, 'cause if you do then..." Blue Link took out his sword and screamed "What are going to do about that old and unwise Zora!" and the old Zora looking so angry in the most bloodcurdling scream "Guards! Toss him into the river!!!" and Blue Link almost lost his sword and was thrown off the cliff while Blue was screaming for help. While Green and Red was walking they stumble upon where that Blue was falling and Red said in a surprised tone "I see...Blue...Falling..." and Green quickly looks at Red and looks at Blue and then looks back at Red and said "Well get him then, Red quick!" and Red said while jumping into the water "Okay..." and Red was swimming towards at Blue and saved his life from drowning. Blue woke up dizzy and confused and saw Red and Green Link and he was surprised look and said "Red...Green...Why? Why am I seeing you?" and Green said in a nice voice "Blue. Red and I were looking for our counterparts a.k.a clones and we need to be reunited once more again! So, do you understood?" and Blue said in a confused way "Yes, I understood..." and he was cut off by Red and he was jumping with joy and said "Blue! I'm so happy we found you" and Blue looked at Red and said "Okay, Red calm down!" and Red quickly counts to ten that he learned from Vio Link. Green quickly pulled Blue up and said "Come wit us! We need to stay focused and let's reunite again" Blue and Red looked at each other and said "Yeah!" and they found a trail to no where they would expect where Vio and Shadow gone to.