I was finally so happy, I made it through that horrible time of my life.  I saw my gorgeous husband running after two little boys outside in the tall grass.  They looked so happy, I could hear the laughter of the two boys filled with so much joy.  I went to run towards them, but the faster I ran the farther they became.  All I could hear was the voices of my two boys, “Why didn’t you leave him, we could have been happy?  He doesn’t love you mommy, he doesn’t want you like Daddy does.  Please Mommy make the right choice.”  I tried to run faster and faster until I saw his face.  Nate was standing there in a tux with the wicked grin on his face.  I looked down to find myself dressed in white.  I began to scream and try to run.

                I felt Nick holding my arms trying to wake me up.  The moment I opened my eyes I shot up gasping for air.  I looked over at Nick and threw myself at him.  He was my future not Nate, what the hell was that dream about?  Nick held me tighter to calm my breathing.  He leaned back to look at me, we were right outside of our hometown.  Nick must have pulled over to wake me up.  “Kadence what the hell just happened?  You scared the shit out of me baby!”  Nick had fear and confusion all over his face I had to be honest with him. 

“I had a dream and it was amazing at first but then it was just the worst thing I could ever want.  You…You and me we were married and I was watching you run around with two little boys in the tall grass lands that we just made love in!  I started to run toward you and…and the faster I ran the farther you got.  All I could hear were these children’s voices saying ‘Why didn’t you leave him, we could have been happy?  He doesn’t love you mommy, he doesn’t want you like Daddy does.  Please Mommy make the right choice.’ “I took a deep breath trying to gather myself together again when Nick gently squeezed my hand. “When I finally saw where I stopped it was Nate looking evil and me in a white gown, you must have woke me up at that point because I was screaming and running the other way.” 

“Kadence, sweetie calm down, just relax ok.  As soon as we get home plan to meet with him sometime in the next few weeks and break it off.  I will wait outside as soon as you do it take off and get to my truck.  You’ll need to tell everyone about this relationship baby.  Your parents can help.”  I nodded my head in agreement.

“Please tell them with me tonight?”

“Of course, I won’t leave you alone from now on ok baby?”  I leaned over and kissed Nick gently on the lips planning to just make it a peck.  Nick turned it more passionate making my body ache for him.  I needed him and I needed him now.  I needed to forget that dream and focus on him.  “Please Nick, I need this.  Please do this for me?”  He pulled away a little to look at me “Right here?  On the side of the road?” 

“Please just make it a quick one if you need to.  I need you more than ever right now.”  Before I could speak any more Nick’s hands were unbuttoning my shorts.  I felt his hand move down into my panties and touch me.  I tried not to but a small moan slipped out.  I felt Nick trace my neck with kisses as his finger slipped inside me.  After a few quick pumps I felt another finger enter and my body was telling me I was so close.  Once his thumb hit my sensitive nub, I lost it.  Coming down from one of the most amazing orgasms, I didn’t even notice Nick had pushed his pants down to his knees.  He grabbed me by the hips gently placing me on top of him, I gently let myself sink down on him.  He felt so perfect inside of me, it was like a perfect match for us.  I moved myself up and down slowly letting us savor every moment we had with each other.  I knew he was close I could feel his body tighten up.  I started to move faster, it wasn’t long before we both were screaming each other names.  I felt the warmth of him fill my body with every last drop it felt so amazing knowing I made him feel this way.