Chapter 1- The despair game begins...

Author's Note: Shirogane does not have Cospox. And all of Daganronpa is real.

'Kokichi, why couldn't you save any of us?' Himiko said, lowering her hat. Her body was mutilated as she spoke. Other students were in their dead bodies, glaring at me.

I couldn't move. I couldn't breathe. Why? It hurts! Please stop....

A hand went on my shoulder. 5 silhouettes appeared with dark red eyes. Dragging me down...

I desperately tried fighting back. Suffocating in my own movement. I felt like my lungs were crushing, just like Tenko's dismembered head when Kaede stomped on it.

Maybe... I could just fall? What's stopping me?

'Get up.' Multiple voices were saying. Dice? My family?

... My classmates died, none of this was real. It's just a lie I created. I can't fall down, I have to—

'Idiot... Do you really think we'll let you escape and go?' Violet eyes shimmered as the silhouette spoke. Please let me go! I don't want to die! Dice is waiting for me! I have to live for my classmates!

Huh? I heard screaming.

Why did someone scream so loud...? Is it because they're suffering...? To my horror, I realized I was the one screaming...

I won't be able to escape.

Sure enough, I woke up screaming. My bed was matted with sweat, my body was trembling. I was gasping for breath after that nightmare. Such rough movement wasn't good for me. A sharp pain in my side lingered but I shook it off. The nightmare probably had some effect on my wound....

Sometimes, I wish I open my eyes up to my home. With Dice welcoming their leader as we go on and do some pranks. Instead this happened...

It all started when I went to Hope's peak... Afterwards I was brought to this killing game, with my classmates. However, there were multiple Masterminds and now they entrapped me, god knows where. This all happened because I trusted some of my classmates. This all happened because I couldn't figure it out.

Why? Why didn't I realize it sooner?

...

It's time to get up. I was used to waking up early but I couldn't tell the time. There was nothing in my room. No one. It was eerily quiet.

I looked up in the corner of my room... The camera. They could see me. I bit my lip frustration. What the fuck am I supposed to do?

I knew the door was locked so it was pointless to try opening it. Though...my logical side only started working after I try twisting the knob.

It didn't open. What else did I expect?

With a sigh, I winced from hunger. I couldn't remember the last time I ate. Whatever. Suppress that feeling, Kokichi. Now is not the time to be whiny. Considering they made me have dinner with Kaede, I'm probably gonna talk to another one of them, alone.

I clenched my fists. What else could those fuckers have planned anyways?

I paced around my room, thinking. I have to formulate a plan; first I would have to survey the area. Maybe I could convince one of them to show me the area?

No, that would be a major red flag. I have to stop being a fucking idiot.

I'll have to steal something from them, maybe something like a weapon or... a lock pick. I'd have to investigate any sort of escape ways, if there were any that is. I looked up at the camera once more.