Don't Blame Me (4)

2 Months Later

AROUND 6:47 P.M

Janelle POV

"I'm out, Minnie." I grabbed my purse off the kitchen counter. Minnie didn't even realize that I was talking to her. She was too busy talking and laughing on the phone. I just went along with it and walked out the apartment. Where John was waiting for me. I got in his red Impala.

"Hey Drew." I got on the passenger seat of the car.

He started the engine. "Where we going first?" He asked annoyed. I pouted.

"No hey baby or nothing?" He kissed my lips.

"Hey baby." I smiled. I took my hand mirror out of my purse. I looked in it applying my last layer of eyeliner.

"First I wanna go to McDonalds cause I'm craving McFluffy, right now."

"McDonalds it is."

*** 7 MINUTES LATER ***

John POV

"May I take your order?"

"Yes I'll have Cookie N' Cream Mcfluffy, a Big Mac, a side of small fries, a meduim size of Dr. Pepper, a salad no ranch a thousand island.. and a cookie. No! a brownie please." John said speaking in the mic.

What the hell?

I looked at her like she was crazy.

"you gone eat all that, Bae?"

"well dug Johnathan." Janelle said with a lil attitude.

"Thing else, ma'am?" the women interrupted.

"No thank you." Janelle answered for me. I figured since I was buying shit for her she'll share at least a lil' something.

"Okay, ma'am your total is $20.00 even."

"Alright." I drove forward between the other cars by the window. I looked over a Janelle.

"You seriously gonna eat all that?" She frowned at me.

"Yeah, nigga, why?"

"Nah, I was just asking.."

"Saying what, nigga?" I shook my head.

"I was just asking you a question Janelle. Calm down."

"Calm down? I'm calm, nigga. What the hell is you talking about?"

Lord have mercy.. I looked out the window waiting on the line to move. Janelle was still running her mouth. I pretended like I didn't hear her. The line finally moved. It was our turn.

"Your Mcfluffy, salad, brownie, Big Mac, Dr. Pepper.. and thousand island. Your total is $19.87. I gave a twenty. The girl handed me Janelle's food. I passed it to her and she snatched the bag out of my hands.

"Alright thanks."

"Mhm. Have a great day." & With that I drove off.

"Anywhere else you wanna go?"

Janelle didn't answer. I looked over at her. She was eating her Big Mac acting like she didn't hear me. I guess got an attitude & I wasn't in for it, so I headed back to her place.

***

I pulled up at Janelle and Minnie's apartment complex. I parked my car in my usual parking place. She was already done with almost everything. I turned off my car's engine and looked over at her. She crumbled her brownie into her McFluffy. We didn't say a word to each other on our way here. What I even do? I just asked her a simple question. Didn't try to defend her or anything. I reached my hand out and rubbed her cheek.

"Janelle?" She didn't say anything. "I'm sorry, alright?" She looked at me for the first time in about 15 minutes.

"For what?" I locked the car doors before she tried to get out.

"Janelle. What did I even say?"

"You called me fat, John! A fat worthless cow tramp!"

"What the hell are you talking! None of that crap ever came out of my mouth!"

"It didn't have to, Johnathan!"

"Stop using my... girl calm yo' ass down. What the hell is wrong with you?" She getting all worked up over nothing. I unlocked the car door.

Janelle needs to calm down..

I was giving her the opportunity to get out but she didn't. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes and looked over at her. My baby was crying.

Damn it John.

I reached over my seat and pulled her to me.

"Shh.. I apol--"

"No its okay. Its okay I'm just was tried on this car, John."

"Why?"

"B-because its b-blue." She whined. I held her tighter.

"What's wrong with blue?" I like blue.. I like my car. I don't see anything wrong with it.

"Its.. I don't know I'm just tried out it, Johnny." I looked at her. I whipped her face with my shirt. I kissed her forehead.

"Its okay, baby girl. I'll get it repainted soon."

" I love you John." She smiled.

"I love you too, Bae. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short I know. Sorry for Mistakes.