"Baby," he hissed in between his kisses.

"Hm?"

"I love you," he mumbled looking back at me. My eyes met his and my heart started racing. I grabbed his face and connected our foreheads.

"I love you too."

Rose

@brandon_arreaga: . back home

I sighed at the tweet and laid back down on my bed. We have not spoken these two weeks. How do you kiss someone and not reply?

There was a knock on my door and I lifted my head to see Zion smiling.

"ZION!" I screamed getting to my feet. I ran to him and brought him in a huge hug.

"Hey love I missed you!" He laughed as he carried me to my bed.

We sat on the bed as I said, "I missed you too! Did you see Jewel?"

"Yea I dropped off Edwin and then I came here," he replied. He put a straight face and I sighed. "I really missed her and I have to share her with someone else. Sucks ass."

"I know it does. But she's happy," I replied.

"That's the only reason I'm not bitching," he smirked.

I got to my feet and paced back and forth ready to talk my shit. "So. What's up with your bro? He kissed me and then doesn't answer his texts like what the fuck-"

"Rose he-"

"You just don't do that to someone. He got me fucked up-"

"Rose, Brandon-"

"Like seriously what is up with that?"

"Rose! His dad died midway through the tour!" He yelled cutting me off. I instantly stopped talking and looked at him in shock.

"Oh my god. Why didn't he just say so?" I asked sitting back down.

"Brandon has been mute ever since he found out. He hasn't spoken to anyone unless it's a fan. He only smiled on stage or outside with fans but when he's behind closed doors he's alone and doesn't say a word," he explained.

"You guys tried doing ya therapy circle shit?" I asked.

"Yes and he just walks out. He only speaks to his mom and his childhood best friends Noah and Angie," he answered.

"The fuck is an Angie?" I asked and my phone vibrated. 

@brandon_arreaga: United ❤️✊🏼 @angie1223

And attached was a picture of him and a girl at a diner. I exited out the app and through my phone to the side.

"That would be her," he laughed.

"Got it. Thanks."

Later on

Edwin and Jewel joined Zion and I at my place for a movie.

Jewel💎: Bitch.

Me: hoe

Jewel💎: upstairs. ASAP.

I locked my phone and Jewel and I got to our feet. "We'll be back."

The guys nodded and continued to watch the movie not really caring. Boys. We headed up the stairs and into my room. Jewel pushed me inside and closed the door.

"Girl what the hell?" I groaned as she ran her fingers through her hair. "Bitch you good?"

"Edwin told me he loved me."

"Woah wow that's great-"

"And then we had sex."

"WOAH WOW THATS EVEN BETTER-"

"We didn't use protection. It was all too fast!" She sighed sitting on my bed.

"Woah wow my best friend is a dumb ass," I groaned sitting beside her. "And if you're... you know..."

"I don't know."