Tell Me You Love Me-Chapter 1

The idea for this story was swimming around inside my head for a while, so I decided to write it out. It only took me like two days to write the entire story because I was so excited about it. So it's been done for like a month now, I just didn't have the Internet to publish it. Haha, anyways I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think! This chapter is dedicated to Zebrahcake because she's so awesome and has something nice to say about every chapter! Thanks a bunch! ♥♥

  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The picture on the side is Lily.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lily, you're going to love Jerod, he's awesome!" My 22 year old sister Carissa chirped on about the blind date that she was setting me up with. I didn't usually go for blind dates, but I decided I needed to do something exciting before summer ended and my senior year started. Plus, Carissa and her boyfriend Scott were double dating with us and we were going to a party, so it wouldn't be to awkward.

I ran my hands over the short hem of the dress that I was wearing. It was red and clung to my body like it was painted on. It wasn't even that short, about mid-thigh, the dress was just shorter than something I would pick out. It was something that Carissa had picked out. Paired with black heals, and she had done my hair and makeup, in her words I was "dressed to kill." But then again, I almost had to be, considering my gorgeous sister next me was looking well, gorgeous in a black dress that highlighted all of her best features. She had gone for red heals, easily managing to look a million times better than me. "Carissa, how old did you say Jerod was?" I eyed my sister, who was clearly annoyed.

"Lily, he's 22. you're 18. Calm down, it's not like I'm setting you up with some old perv. Besides, he's a great guy. He's Scott's best friend. I've hung out with him a million times. He's hot, too." I mentally face palmed at my sister. She was always so--Carissa. We pulled up to the party that we were meeting the guys at. I didn't even know whose house the party was being held at, but I could hear the music pumping before we even got out of the car. A little pang of excitement hit me. I didn't know if I was more excited to meet Jerod, or to actually be at a party like this. I was going into my senior year of high school. The only parties I had been to were high school parties. And I had a feeling in my stomach that the party we were attending was going to be a lot more fun. "Let's go. You look hot, Jerod's not going to be able to keep his hands off of you." My sister gave me her last bit of advice, trying to calm the butterflies that were attacking the inside of my stomach.

When we got into the party, there were people everywhere. Tables had been set up around an area of space that was meant for dancing. The room was set up to look like a club, with strobe lights and all. Music thudded and shook the entire house. Luckily, the music was loud enough that no one heard the excited squeal that slipped from my lips. I mentally slapped myself for the stupid sound. "Come with me." Carissa shouted over the music, grabbing my hand and leading me towards a table that held two guys, one that I recognized as Scott. "Lily, this is Jerod. Jerod, this is my little sister Lily." Carissa screamed over the music before winking at me and pulling Scott away to go dance. Wow, my sister really did want me to get to know this guy.

I smiled at the tall man standing in front of me. He was wearing dark jeans and a light blue plaid button up dress shirt that was rolled up to his elbows. Well, Carissa was definitely right when she said he was hot. I saw the expression in his face as he took in what I was wearing. He looked at my face and smiled at me, causing my heart to melt. "I'm Jerod." He yelled over the music.

I laughed. "I know, I've heard." We both laughed before looking awkwardly at each other.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked me. I looked up into his beautiful dark eyes and took in his features. His full lips made me want to kiss him right here and I wanted to run my hands through his thick dark hair. The way his shirt highlighted the defined muscles in his arms made me wonder what it would be like to have his strong arms wrapped around me.