Chapter 1

We should've never left the house that night. We wouldn't be in this situation now if I had just listened to my conscience.

"Is he alright doctor?"

"Please rest ma'am. He is still undergoing surgery. He will be alright."

"When will he be awake?"

"Soon. Go back to your room and rest. You need it."

"O-okay."

I walked back to my room, tears streaming down my face.

I remembered his smiling face. He was holding onto my hand telling me how much he loved me.

Then, it happened too fast. Everything was a blur. A car had swerved off the road and crashed into ours.

I climbed onto the white bed praying that he'll be alright. Soon after, I fell into a deep sleep.

The sound of shuffling awoke me. There was a female nurse checking my vitals.

I looked outside the window to see the sun shining. It's warm rays casted itself inside the room. I soon came to realise that it was morning.

Jimin!

"Um good morning. Do you know which room Park Jimin is in?"

"Good morning, he's in room 504."

"Thank you."

I quickly dashed out the room running up the staircase to room 504.

Hopefully he was awake. I smiled to myself as I could see his smiling face in my mind.

"Room 504" I mumbled.

I was now standing infront of it. Inside Jimin will be there. I quickly opened the door and rushed inside no longer containing my patience.

"J-Jimin.."

I gazed at him. He was asleep. I walked closer towards him, tears slipping out my eye.

He didn't look that bad except for a few scratches and wounds.

THANK GOD!

I hugged him tightly sobbing to myself. I was soo glad he's alright.

Then, I felt him moving around. I looked at his face to see him opening his eyes.

He looked at me confused, then glared at me.

"Who the fuck are you?"

I was in utter shock. I looked at him. My eyes betrayed me as tears fell.

I was no fool to know that he woke up with Amnesia.