Persona 5 │Ryuji x Reader

I took one of my fanfics out of the Persona 5 x Reader book and put it here, just so you know. I'm gonna put the Yusuke one here next

-------------------------

"I'm (y/n)."

Those were the first words i said to my new class. My family and I moved to Shibuya because I was always being bullied at my old school. Everyone was the same there, so I'm curious to see if the students at Shujin-Academy are different.

But they aren't.

A few weeks already passed and it's always the same, though I'm not entirely sure why people don't like me, I probably stand out too much and they think I'm weird because I'm an Otaku. At least I'm not the only "abnormal" one. But theres someone really interesting, he sometimes looks my way, but instead of mocking me or something similar ...he just smiles at me.

Ryuji Sakamoto is his name.

And I think I fell in love with him. I can't even say why. Plus he is in my class. Sometimes I wish that I wouldn't be as shy as I am, I want to talk to him so badly.

~ A few days later ~

There already is a group of students that bully me. Today they've gone as far as trying to beat me up. I tried to break out of their grip but I wasn't strong enough, and then:

"THE HELL'RE YOU DOING?!"

And there he stood, Ryuji Sakamoto together with Akira Kurusu, the student with a criminal record, even I've heard of him. They got into a fight and while I tried to escape something hit my head and I lost conciousness, but what I remember is that they took me somewhere, I think it was Ryujis room. While being almost completely unconcious i heard them talk about something like "changing the hearts of those morons" and I think something about "Phantom Thieves" too. Wait?! Could it be that they are the Phantom Thieves? I only heard rumors about them, so could this be real? I decided to ask them after I fully regained conciousness.

Time has passed and I'm fianlly awake. The weird thing was that there wasn't anybody except Ryuji.

"Ryuji?"

"Finally awake, huh?"

I nodded, "Thank you for helping me." I was really embarassed.

"You don't gotta be so shy, it's nothing." That caught me really off-guard. I started to panic and look around, and saw a lot of manga and games.

"Ryuji, do you like manga, anime, games and stuff like that?"

"Yeah, you?" I nodded once again, I didn't think he would be into something like this, he's so athletic. After that we talked a lot about our favorite animes and games, it was very fun. And then we bid each other farewell.

"I owe you something Ryuji ... oh and Akira too, can you tell him that?"

"Sure, see ya tommorow then?"

"Yeah, see you to- Wait! I forgot to ask something!" Ryuji looked at me with a confused expression.

"Mkay, what is it?" he asked.

"While I was half concious I heard you talking about "changing the hearts of these morons" and "Phantom Thieves", and I want to know: Are you guys the Phantom Thieves? Be honest with me, please." Ryuji had a short thinking-pause.

"... Yes, I wanted to change the hearts of those morons that bullied you, BUT YOU CAN'T TELL ANYBODY WHO WE ARE!"

"Of course I won't, but why? It's not that important, I'm the only one they bully."

"... cuz ... cuz ... cuz i-i-iloveyou!" he blushed.

"Can you repeat that? I didn't understand you..."

"I love you..." He looked to the ground, probably scared that I would reject him. For a short moment I just stared into his eyes. "Is this a dream come true?" I thought to myself.

"(Y/n), will you go out with me? " I jumped into his arms and we embraced each other. And everything ended with a passionate kiss.

________________________________________________________________________________

Helloooo~

This was my first fanfic ever so I hope you enjoyed it. If you have any tips or requests pls leave them in the comments. I do not own Persona 5, you or the Image of Ryuji.

Cyaaa~