"Thank you," I mumbled and he patted me on the back. He walked out and we all released a huge sigh of relief. I took out my phone and dialed Ana.

Ana: Yes Baby

Me: do not call me that and I'll have the money tonight.

Ana: great.

Jewel

Everything was settled. It was the morning the boys leave and my stomach turned. Edwin and I haven't spoke since our little argument. And it's killing me. Rose, Zion and I were at my place and the boys were at Zion's.

We had one last night of pizza, dancing and just fooling around before he was going away again. It was bittersweet.

It was 4:30 am and Rose and I were slipping on our fuzzy slippers. Zion put on his sneakers and looked at himself in the mirror. Rose and I stood next to him and he took a selfie of us and posted it on Snapchat and Twitter captioned:

Leaving my girls behind today. Gonna miss them 😢❤️ @PrettyyyJewel @RoseMarie

We headed downstairs and drove over to Zion's house. Once we arrived the boys were already coming outside with their suitcases. I got out the car and leaned against it hugging myself in the cold. Edwin met eye contact with me and I felt a pang of nervousness. He looked down and put his suitcase in the car. He walked over to me slowly and took my hand.

"Are you mad?" He asked softly as he looked down.

"Not about the argument. The fact that it took you this long to speak up," I replied removing my hand.

"A lot of bull shit came out my mouth when I was upset. I just lost it to be honest. And I'm sorry for taking it out on you," he sighed coming closer to me. And I knew he was stressed. Just like the others. "Can I please hug you?"

"Come here," I sighed pulling him to me. He wrapped his arms around me and I felt him sigh in relief. "I'm going to miss you like hell."

"Same here baby. You better fucking answer your FaceTime calls whenever I call," he groaned coming face to face with me.

"Of course."

"Te quiero," he whispered and I smiled lightly.

"Me too," I replied pressing my lips on his.

Zion

I looked over at Rose and gave her a big hug. She hugged me tightly and I sighed.

"I'm going to miss you," She sighed.

"Imma miss you too baby."

"Are you coming back home after the tour?" She asked releasing me.

"Yes I am. Edwin wants to come back here with me for half the week before he goes to the city," I replied looking down.

"Ok cool," She replied. She walked over to Brandon and I looked over at Jewel. Edwin had her pressed on the car and I did a mental facepalm. Perfect timing.

I waited for them to finish and I walked over to them. Jewel smiled at me as Edwin kissed her one last time. "Bye baby girl."

"Be safe baby," she replied and he walked off.

"What a few weeks huh?" I laughed and she rolled her eyes.

"Honestly. I got my best friend back. You got arrested and got a sex tape. You had a panic attack-"

"You and Edwin," I said and she stood quiet.

She stared at me for a moment and said, "Yea. Me and Edwin. I never thought I'll be dating a celebrity."

"Yea me either," I sighed and she looked at me seriously.

"Zion.. is there anything I need to know?" She asked and I could tell what she was hinting at.

"Zion lets go! We don't wanna be late!" Nick called from the passenger seat. I nodded at him and looked at Jewel.

"No love. There's nothing you need to know. I'll call you later," I replied bringing her in a hug. She wrapped her arms around me and sighed into my chest.

"Bye Zion," she mumbled looking down. I gripped her face and kissed her forehead.

"I'll be back. Bye," I smiled rubbing my thumbs on her cheeks and then I walked away from her.

Again.

Rose

I walked over to Brandon and he put his suitcase in the car. He closed the hood and faced me.

"It sucks to see you guys go," I sighed walking closer to him.

"It sucks leaving. I'm excited to go on tour but I miss the feeling of home. And I feel it here," he replied looking at Zion's house.

"Thank you for looking out for Zion the last year. I never reached out because I was hurt and seeing Jewel hurt just ruined it. But I'm glad he had you," I smiled and he shook his head.

"Trust me I get it. It was hard but he does have a good heart. He just lost his way. We all did at least once," he replied.

"So about that cover..." I smirked.

"Oh it's still happening for a fact," he smiled as he began walking to the car door. "I'll text you."

"Ok. Bye and be safe," I said as he opened the door. He looked inside and closed it right back.

I looked at him questioningly as he walked back to me. "Yea I just got to.."

He gripped my face with one hand and pulled me by my waist with the other. He pressed his lips on mine and honestly I was way too shocked to react fast. But I like what I felt. I kissed back and my stomach turned with nerves.

He stepped back and I stared at him smiling. He winked at me and got in the car and I saw Nick patting his back.

I laughed at him as Jewel stepped next to me. She laughed at my facial expression and I glared at her.

"What?" I asked.

"Bitch I saw that coming a mile away I don't know why you was so shocked."