[Nami]

(Thief reader.)

In the new world, a small group of infamous pirates docked at a small and thriving island of riches. The pirate crew, known more so as the Straw Hat pirates, wondered along in the city without fear or disguise for this island thrived so well because of their income from the criminals. Though the rich people were quite weak, normal human beings who lived a much simpler life, strong bodyguards and the like stopped anyone out of line. Pirates were typically happy their though, content with their rules and the ones who didn't were almost instantly beat to a pulp and turned into the world government. The world government themselves aren't typically fond of islands who freely accepted such criminals within their borders but the captured criminals made them overlook such a thing, bribery also helps in the matter.

Along the streets you shuffled in the shadows and hid as a typical civilian in the light of crowds. If you weren't especially careful you'd be treated just as a misbehaving pirate and not as a forgotten resident of the island. In the crowd of people you could spot a half dressed women with beautiful flowing orange hair. Her appearance definitely noted some kind of wealth, to be better she had no body guard locked at her side.

You scanned her appearance, slightly attracted to the bouncing breasts and the hips that swayed from side to side. Originally you looked for a wallet or loose pages of Beri, though obviously that goal was being sidetracked by a new interest.

You were caught off guard though as you turned down an alleyway that she did as well, now there was no way you weren't looking as if you were to steal from her.

"Look I know a thief when I see one. Quit while your ahead." The girl held a stick like weapon towards your face.

"Okay, I'm sorry."

"No you aren't. You had every intention on doing that."

You laughed childishly at the fact she figured everything out entirely too quickly.

"Look go after someone else I have things to buy and stores to shop at." The girl huffed with a hand on her hip.

"No lecture on how I shouldn't steal or anything?" Honestly you were partially expecting it.

"No, look I don't have time for this." She looked down at her log pose. "The log pose sets tomorrow then I have to set sail."

"Okay, okay, okay. I'll let you go and I won't try to steal your money again. Just tell me your name and we can part ways." You spoke sincerely and on guard with waving hands.

"I'm not sure what you're trying to do but I refuse." The girl simply walked off. You did not chase her, you knew where she was headed.

On the top of a dumpster in the alleyway, was a large stack of newspapers. On the front page were pictures of the Straw Hat Pirates, including a specific one titled as such the Cat Burgled Nami.

Later that day you intentionally found her walking onto a ship with the infamous Straw Hat logo as its Jolly Roger. Not caring about any kinds of threats or danger you hopped yourself onto the ship as well. You noticed she walked into a door, no one was around so you had to peek inside. You watched as she hummed and shrieked with glee. She absolutely fell in love with the clothes she bought as she neatly danced to put them away.

Her happiness and joy instantly made a smile creep upon your face. Maybe you didn't know her long but, long enough to say you were very interested in her. Her looks were amazing but, her personality, somehow it drew you in and at that moment you wanted nothing else but to be with her.

Off in the distance you could see two people butting heads together and arguing as they walked towards the ship. In a rush you panicked and ran inside which seemed to be Nami's shared bedroom. She quickly noticed the door being slammed but you were quicker then her at that moment as you instantly put her in a headlock.

"I thought you weren't going to steal money from me! I knew I shouldn't have trusted you." She yelled out as you weren't quite holding her too tightly.

"You got it wrong."

"Oh yeah, because that's what it seems like to me!" She spat out, not believing any of your words, not even a little bit.

"You see-" You leaned in closer to whisper in her ear. "Nami, I'm not breaking that promise. I'm not here to steal your money. I'm here to steal your love."