Shock and Awe

She was here again: staring at her ceiling when her body was simmering with desire. Marinette hated what she had gotten herself into. Why did she have to give into temptation? All of the times her body burned and she succumbed to that fire, all of times lips were blazing trails on her skin and fingers seared her to the point of no return, she was gone. Now all she could think of Chat between her legs and Adrien under her control, both hot pictures in her head that made her squirm distractedly all day.

What was wrong with her?

Obviously something, because when she woke up in the morning she was drenched with sweat and her legs were always tingling.

She was supposed to see Chat Noir for patrol tonight. How could she face him knowing that she had done what he had asked? She couldn't lie to him, that wasn't possible. But the odd guilt she was feeling had been nagging her for two days straight. Though she couldn't understand why. He had requested she do that, just to make him feel better. She thought herself better than him and unable to fall to the temptations of the body, yet she had failed.

And it didn't help her body was always aching to be touched again, and she knew she wouldn't be able to resist Chat if he happened to make a move on her tonight. She yearned to have him between her thighs again, and if he even put a hand on her, her resolve would crumble and she would pounce.

Already she was slick with arousal and her hands were itching to touch. It was getting to be too much for her to handle and she felt the compulsive need to either work out strenuously or go take a cold shower, neither at all appealing.

Maybe if she took care of things beforehand, she wouldn't be tempted when she saw Chat... Quickly, she pulled her shorts down and kicked them away and hiked her shirt up to her chin so her unbound breasts were breathing in the cool air of her room. Just a quick little session to sharpen her mind for tonight.

Her hands quickly cupped her own breasts, thumbs dragging over her nipples like Chat had done to her. A tiny little shock ran through her whole body and she could feel her womanhood jump and blossom, ready to be stroked and brought to euphoria.

As her left hand continued fondling her breast, her right hand began running delicately around the skin of her stomach, slowly tracing down her abs to the top of her pubic hair. Right when her fingers delved between her slit and glided through her wet folds, she sighed.

Adrien was flabbergasted. It has been almost two days since he saw Ladybug last, first as Chat and again as Adrien. The fact that she had come to his civilian self to even their score blew his mind. It was so amazing, his head was spinning. But he had some doubts about her sudden arrival and their following little romp. It seemed too... coincidental. Did she know who he was? Did he give himself away? No, he couldn't have. Ladybug was pretty distressed about going through with his request, and yet she wasn't upset at all about him kissing and touching Marinette.

Marinette.

His guilt increased tenfold. Now instead of feeling better that Ladybug had gone through with it, he felt worse because she went through with it with him instead of a random civilian, like he had. Ladybug knew Marinette, too, so that just made it a million times worse. Had she gone and been with another guy, it would be different. But it was him- even if she didn't know- and he felt so horrible for not stopping her.

And what was worse is that he liked it, dreamt of it every time he closed his eyes since she left him that night. All he could think about was Ladybug touching him, and sometimes of Marinette in her place as she looked up into his eyes, mouth wide around his cock.

He just had to feel her lips on his once more. Whose lips? He wasn't quite sure. But he couldn't stop thinking about either pair of them.

The mere thought of this all sent a jolt through his body. An aching need blossomed and Adrien had half a mind to take the eighth cold shower in 36 hours.

He needed to be sharp for tonight, and being full of lust and desire for Ladybug wasn't going to help him at all. He had to take care of this issue once and for all.

Without thinking, Adrien thrust his hand under the waistband and grabbed the base of his already fully-erect member.

Marinette's quiet sighs were let out in hot pants, each breath sending a delightful wave down her body. Her fingers caressed her folds, circling around her nub and dipping into her opening in an intoxicating pattern. Her awareness was starting to heighten, beginning with the texture of her sheets to the slickness of her cunt dripping down her slit, to the way the air in her room seemed too hot.

She sat up quickly, discarded her shirt and kicked off her blankets. Her parents were asleep, they won't come into her room. Chat was meeting her later, so there's no reason why he would come onto Marinette's balcony again while she was masturbating. Besides, ladybugs didn't have that bad of luck.

Once she was completely naked, she laid back down onto her pillows and began rubbing herself again. Luckily Tikki was napping downstairs on the chaise, so she was all alone.

Adrien was never one to let himself get lost in the touch of his own hand, but tonight he let it happen. He imagined Ladybug's hand instead of his own touching his chest, running nails over his nipples and down towards his belly button. He imagined Marinette gripping his cock and blushing red at it's hardness.

His pants were quickly discarded and shirt tossed off before he pressed his back against the same wall Ladybug had pinned him to, and he began stroking. With every pass of his hand, a hot breath came out of his mouth and his stomach tightened even more.

Plagg was nowhere to be seen, thank God, and his father was out of town. Nathalie would definitely be asleep, so no one will be disturbing him tonight.

Just him and his hand and the thoughts of beautiful, blue eyed vixens.

The image of blonde hair and green, green eyes entered her mind. She hesitated for a short second when she couldn't quite pinpoint who they belonged to.

Adrien closed his eyes and he pictured a head bobbing up and down his dick in the same rhythm as his hand, failing horribly when he couldn't quite pick which head was doing it.

Marinette let both eyes pierce her, so similar in color and shape...

"It would help to get a little, ahem, practice in if you want to take a shot at a relationship with me."

"Ease Chat's remorse, get some practice in, and start on an even level."

Her moan was loud, and her pussy was throbbing. She had to be quiet, but she just had to reach the top of that cliff.

Adrien's hand was pumping faster now, thumb grazing over the dampening tip with every stroke. In his head, blue eyes looked up at him with innocence and mischief, and he couldn't decide who was thinking what when they gave him that look.

They both moaned his name, vibrating in their throats as they coated his dick with their saliva.

Her fingers were practically vibrating and her gasps were fighting to break free. She used her other hand to stifle the sounds and her teeth sank into her skin. Those eyes, that hair, the soft yet firm skin...

Beautiful blue eyes, relenting lips, supple and perky body...

Two boys became one.

Two girls became one.

And the moment the orgasm crested, an astounding and enlightening realization had come to light.

Marinette bolted upward, still twitching from her high, when she looked straight out her window and almost screamed.

Adrien stared straight forward and didn't even bother cleaning himself up. Why couldn't he think of it before?

Adrien is Chat Noir.

Marinette is Ladybug.

What am I going to do?