Dream 2 - PrestonPlayz

My   Minecraft History

     Years ago around 2013 - 2014 I love watching the good old MC YTbers.    

Consisting of Sky, Deadlox, TrueMu, Seto, and yea those were the golden days.   :(

After Team Crafted spit up I began to lost my interest and move on.

Years later In 2016 I came back to Minecraft seeing how things are.

Sky is terrible, most of them don't even do videos together anymore and some of them moved on with their lives.  Some quit and moved on to a different game.

It made me cringe. 

But I built it back up thanks to story mode and Aphmau. In 2017

Now 2018. I now have Minecraft now and I went to find my people.

Ssundee and Crainer now plays together! Found interest in PrestonPlayz and Banja again!

And SETO CAME BACK!  :D

But when sky deleted all his old vids.   It's like part of my childhood is gone now.  That was the Adam I enjoyed.  Now he's gone.

Where are my Ppl?

Anyway onto the Dream!

It was just an normal day. I was on youtube watching some videos.  Because I watch a ton of Minecraft and gaming related vids, I clicked on the new Prestonplayz video and watched it. 

After he did his normal intro he played with his pal, I forgot who it was It look like it was either Woofless, ShotgunrRaids, or UnSpeakableGaming.         

It look like they were playing something that reminds me of Sonic Green Hill zone. It must have been a mod or something. 

Then all of the sudden he introduced a special guest by the name of TiffSketchX?!

I mean SaraX was my code name but TiffSketchX.

My mouth was wide open.  "WHO IS THIS IMPOSTER WHO STOLE MY NAME!!!"  I yelled at myself for no apparent reason.

Preston was giving her instructions on how to do this and that. She spoke "Ok sure thank you!"

She sounded like and older version of me. I was like :O 

Then I didn't remember what happened next.

 End of dream.

Hope You liked it! <3