e m o t i o n l e s s.

A/N: They're like 17-18 in this btw

Richie Tozier is one of the few people born without emotions. So, he sets up an emotion box for unwanted emotions. His life is filled with sadness, fear and regret. But today, everything will change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Richie sighs as he sets up his small glass jar and sits down, waiting for yet another day of gloom. He believes it's for a good cause. As well as actually being able to feel stuff, he's helping people get rid of some of their sadness. A short pang of jealousy and longing shoots through his chest, thinking about how happy some people are, and how he is never going to feel anything close to joy.

As he glances at people walking by, he spots a cute boy wearing a fanny pack and soft pink nail polish just across the road, giggling beside a pretty red head with striking blue eyes. His hair is a adorably curly caramel brown, his eyes are big and doe like. The boy glances back at Richie, worry and concern spreading across his freckled face. He tugs at the red heads arm and points in my direction. She looks at me and then back at the short boy, giving him a smirk and wiggling her eyebrows. The boy blushes furiously and huffs before heading in my direction. My heart beat speeds up and I can feel a strange fuzzy feeling spreading from my stomach to the rest of my body.

He walks over with his friend and smiles warmly.

"Hi! I'm Eddie, and this is Bev. We saw your sign and wanted to donate something. Whats your name?" He says, smiling even more. I blink and look up at him. 'Is he serious?' I think to myself.

"Richie. Richie Tozier." I respond.
Eddie and Bev nod and both reach into their pockets, pulling out a bright yellow orb, and placing it in my jar. I can slowly feel warmth spreading through my body, a smile breaking out on my face for the first time in years.

"Thank you," I say, holding Eddie's hand in mine. He smiles nervously, rambling on about how it was nothing, while I glance at Bev, and she nods.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" Eddie squeaks, pulling a piece of paper from the back pocket of his cute red shorts and handing it to me. It's a series of numbers. 'His number' I think, my face getting warm.

He slowly leans down and kisses my cheek, winking as he pulls away.

"Bye Richie!" He shouts, walking away with Bev. I smile goofily and wave.
I can feel another emotion coursing through me, right from the spot Eddie kissed me.

Love.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed!! 💛