N2

"Yea, I'll read it." You nodded, while saying that you grabbed a bookmark and slid it inside the book. Then putting it into your backpack.

"That's cool, and- remember to come back and read the next one with me... okay?" Natsuki softly punched your arm, smirking and clearly satisfied with your answer.

"Yeah, okay.." You nodded.

With your backpack, you walked back to the main part of the clubroom. Chatting  with Natsuki had taken up most of your time here, but there was definitely no problem there. You could read manga with her as long as it made her happy, there was just something about that girl that made your heart leap.

"Actually.. Natsuki?" You turned to the pink girl, who was packing up her stuff. Just like everybody else.

"Yea?" She answered, not looking at you.

"I was wondering if you wanted to walk home with me, or is your house too far away?" You pulled your backpack around your shoulder(s).

"Uh.. yeah okay." She nodded, now looking at you. While the others left, you two headed out together. Down the street, and into your neighborhood.

"That's funny.." Natsuki mumbled.

"What?" You asked, turning to her.

"My house is right there, wait, which one is yours?" Natsuki said of pure curiosity.

"Right there which is.. super close to yours! Oh my gosh!" You smiled.

Natsuki was blushing, probably of embarrassment. "Yeah, if you plan on stalking me." She joked, playfully glaring at you. (If that's even possible?)

"Heeey! I wouldn't do that, you know that." You playfully glared back.

"Or do I? Honestly, I just met you today." Natsuki folded her arms across her chest.

"Maybe, but even now I consider you a friend." You waved goodbye, and you parted ways. Not that it was very far anyways.

Go to 'New Guy'