N1

"...Natsuki!" You smiled.

"Is this because of my awesome cupcakes?" The pink girl raised an eyebrow.

"What? No, I just think we should hang out and stuff..."

Natsuki rolled her eyes, and the other girls went off to do their things.

You and the pink-haired girl, however, were going to read the first issue of Parfait Girls. Although the entire time was mostly just talking.

"-Hey! Are you even reading?" Natsuki narrowed her eyebrows.

"Yea.. but nothing's happened yet, so we can still talk." You answered, huddling close to her.

Natsuki huddled even closer to you, trying to make it unnoticeable. Both of you were blushing though, so it was really obvious. However, you wanting to stay this close to the small girl didn't say anything. It would probably scare her off, she always had her guard up.. even in the club without you being there.

"You okay? Ya spaced out." Natsuki waved her hand in front of you.

"Yea.." wow she's asking if I'm okay? I should be asking her that!

You flipped the page, Natsuki started reading along with you again.

"Oh this part is super funny!" Natsuki smiled, pointing to one of the squares.
"It actually happened in one of the books after this like when- oh I shouldn't take about that yet.." Natsuki stopped herself.

"It's okay, I'm pretty sure I can't finish this on my own anyways.." You shrugged.

"No, no, it's in the second book. You will be reading that.. right?" Natsuki said with judging eyes.

She's probably thinking 'i should have never spent my time with them..'

Yes = N2

No= N3