"Edwin don't press me-"

"Zion we're all pressing you. It's about damn time we do!" Brandon said interrupting me. Edwin stared at me hard and shook his head in anger. I sighed and looked at the ground.

"Bro he's not taking this seriously he's not fucking talking!" Edwin yelled standing to his feet.

"Edwin sit down man. We gotta work through this," Nick sighed and Edwin took a sip from his bottle of water.

"Listen guys.. I don't want to talk about my reasonings or my feelings on why I been acting the way I'm acting. My emotions have been going crazy since I left to LA and worsened 1000 times more coming back to the place I went through hell at. Anastasia.. she .. put me through the worst and now that I'm completely different I like the fact I have her around my finger. It sounds messed up but it's what it is. I'm cutting her off soon. I realize that in my revenge quest, I guess you can call it that, I hurt people I care about the most and I'm sorry," I said and my voice began to get shaky. I covered my face and tried to control my breathing. Don't cry. Don't cry. Fuck.

"That's all we wanted to hear. Zion please stay in control. For not only yourself but for us , your family and our fans. We love you and we just want to help. We wouldn't be sitting here if we didn't," Brandon sighed grabbing my shoulder. I nodded slightly and gave him a hug.

"Thank you. For everything," I mumbled. He gave me a knowing look and nodded. Austin got up and gave me a hug, as well as Nick. I looked at Edwin and he still had a hard face.

"Ed I'm sorry alright?" I said and he got to his feet.

"We cool. Now go to the girls and fix shit. And this is the last time I wanna say this to you," Edwin demanded and he let out his hand. I nodded at him and we did our handshake.

At Jewels House

Me: Please open up. I'm outside. I wanna talk.

Rose🌹: 🖕🏼

Jewel💕: 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Me: Guys please. I just came from a fucking therapy session with the guys and I wanna fix it with you two. Please 😢

Rose🌹: I have nothing to say to you

Jewel💕: I really don't give a fuck. I don't wanna talk to you

Me: First of all. I will break your door down. Second of all, I'll climb up your window. Third of all I got running shoes if you decide to call the cops so...

Jewel💕: yea right.

Me: u think I'm playing 😑

I walked behind her house and sighed. I rolled up my sleeves and began climbing the tree. Once I reached her window I slid it open causing Rose and Jewel to jump.

"Are you fucking crazy?!" Rose yelled coming to help me.

"Just throw him back out," Jewel groaned sitting back on her bed. I climbed in and closed the window behind me.

"Zion why-"

"I said I needed to talk to you. I want to fix this. For real please-"

"You can choke on Anastasia's tit thanks," Jewel spat going on her phone.

"Ok I deserved that. Can you please hear me out?" I asked pleadingly.

Rose sighed and sat next to Jewel who was now looking at me. "You have 10 minutes."

"When I left, I left broken. Leaving you guys... was the hardest thing. But at the same time I was happy to be away from the not so great memories I have here. I was able to have a new look and a new rep you can say. No one knew me as the chubby kid with a high pitched voice. So yea I made my mistakes in LA. And yes I was overwhelmed and took advantage of the attention I was receiving from girls. Anastasia.. started texting me and to be honest it was like a revenge to me to have her on my dick and have her do what I say after everything. It sounds really messed up because that was never who I was. I never intended for you guys to see this side of me. I want you guys to only look at me and see someone you can be proud of. But I promise I'm going to get my act together because it's not worth our friendship. I had you guys as my lock screen for the past year and a half and I looked at it before every show. You can ask Edwin. Before the Canada show I was off my shits. People knew the old me here. I don't want to be judged anymore. Plus I didn't know what you thought of me or knew about me. I was scared," I explained and Rose was already crying. Jewel kept her composure but she was shaking her leg and biting her lip.

"Zion. We never judged you. We knew you were going to make mistakes but we just wanted to be there to help you..." Rose sighed wiping her tears.

"You should've been honest with us. That was your big mistake. Forgetting who we were to you. Forgetting that we saw you at your worst and still loved you a lot. Finding out all of this at once is your fault and thats why we're hurt. Be honest with us," Jewel barked as a tear slid down her face.

"Jewel... I... I really don't know where to begin with you-"

"Zion... it's fine. I listened and I understand. Just know it's not gonna be the same for a while. But again if you're serious you don't have to be worried," Jewel sighed standing on her feet. I looked down and walked to her like a little ass kid. She hugged me tightly and Rose joined the hug.

"I love you guys. I really do," I cried.

"Shut up," they replied.