T w e n t y

Kayla's pov:

It's been one week. One week since I found out the news about Grayson.

I'm still not sure about who to feel sorry for, I know Grayson is my boyfriend but I feel for Kristen.

Nobody should be publicly humiliated like that. And to know that it was someone who is so close to me that did that makes me sick.

I know that Kristen did him wrong but this is really bad too.

My mind keeps telling me to stay away from him, but I can't.

There's something between us that keeps pulling me to him, no matter how far I go it's still there. Telling me I need him way more than he needs me.

Today I'm supposed to tell him my decision, I've made up my mind already but I don't know if it's the right decision.

What happens when I forgive him and he does this to me. I know he wouldn't but I still have doubts.

I'm going to forgive him.

Even if my mind doesn't want to, I'm going to. He needs me right now, and I really need him. Besides, that was the past. An old Grayson that I did not know.

I know him now, he's the guy that I fell in love with. He's the one I want to be with. I have to forgive him, or else I will never forgive myself.

I decide that I'm going to go to school and talk to him today.

I grab my maroon hoodie and black tights and put them on. I throw my long hair into a messy bun and head downstairs to get breakfast.

There's French toast on the counter. I grab two pieces and pour syrup, while topping it off with raspberries and whipped cream.

I feel like today is going to be a good day, better than the past week.

I can tell it was hard for him, I felt it. I could feel him, every emotion he felt I could feel it a little bit inside of me. I don't know how but I could feel it.

I miss him so much, this is the longest period of time we've been apart since we started dating. I haven't seen him or talked to him much this week, and it took every thing in me not to pick up my phone and call him. We needed this break, otherwise I would've gone insane. I mean I still did but probably worse than what I'm thinking.

I grab my car keys and my black backpack then go out to my car. I drive to school in silence, reminiscing in nothing but thought.

When I arrive I go to my locker to grab my things. I finally text Grayson and tell him I'll meet him in the lunchroom.

As I approach the lunchroom my palms get damp and I get dozens of butterflies. I'm getting nervous and I have no clue why.

I walk into the lunch room and Grayson is no where in sight, I take a seat at one of the tables in the corner and wait.

The longer I wait the more anxious I get. He finally walks through the entrance and I can't help but smile.

He walks towards me and takes a seat across from me.

"Hey" he says.

"hi" I say making the start of the conversation awkward.

"You look good" he bites his lip.

I smile and look away. "Thanks"

"So what's your decision?" he looks me in the eyes.

"Can I tell you something first?"

"Of course"

"I'll love you always, no matter what" I say and he tries to hide his smile.

"me too" he grabs my hand.