f i v e

I stand in front of him for atleast twenty seconds.

"what do you want?" I ask and the lump in my throat is starting to appear again.

"Kayla I want to talk to you after school...about us"he says looking flustered and angry.

"umm..I guess. meet me in room 32b. Okay?"

"yeah that's fine."

I start to walk away.

"wait! Kayla I'm sorry I'm really really sorry. It hurts, you know not being with you." tears start to form in his eyes.

"I-I forgive you, don't cry. Okay? I have to go see you later" I turn on my heel and walk to the library.

I cut through the cafeteria and turn left to get to the front doors of the library. When I walk in I see my perfect bestfriend the only person that understands me.

I walk towards her and sit down.

"hey"she says.

"hi. How's your studying going?"I ask

"fine I guess, oh and before I forget how did your date with Grayson go?"she says

I frown at the thought of his sad face. I should have stayed with him or atleast let him hold me.

"I don't know anymore he seems upset. I have no idea what to do. We are gonna meet after school, we kinda already had a fight"

"Kayla I'm so sorry I had no idea" she says and pulls me into a hug.

"do you love him?" she asks

"I told him I did. But he didn't say it back, and that's why we fought"

"well, tell him what he means to you. That's what I did to get Matthew" she shrugs

"thanks, I will"

"bye babes" I say and walk away.

"bye bitch" she says sarcastically

I head straight to my locker and put in my combination 50-30-50

I grab my things and walk to science.

As I walk I stare at my white muddy converse. I bump into several people, the bell rings and everyone disappears leaving me in the big now empty hallways.

I look up and see that I have made it to my class. I try to walk in but my teacher stops me.

"why are you late?" my teacher ms.Donald asks me.

"my alarm didn't go off" I lie

"okay I'll let it slide this time"

By the time we're done talking everyone's staring at us except Grayson.

He is just staring at his paper, drawing something. I don't think he knows I'm here.

He's still my lab partner.

I pull my chair out and sit down. He looks up at me and I stare into his beautiful hazel eyes.

"hey"I say

"hey" he says and goes back to drawing something.

I gaze at his paper. It's amazing the drawing, its so perfect.

He drew a lake. I had no idea he was this good, I never even knew he was an artist. It looks so real.

"Grayson..that's amazing" I say and mean it.

"thanks. It's for you" he says trying to hide the fact that he's blushing.

"really?"

"yeah" he says grinning

"I love it, it so perfect" I hug him and then instantly let go.

I let go because I don't know if we are on good or bad terms.

His smile fades when I let go. It hurts me seeing him like this. I have to ignore it so I get started on my work.

I put my headphones in and work on my lab questions about microscope safety. So fricken stupid. I mean can you even get hurt from a microscope?

"Kayla take out your headphones and listen!" Ms.Donald yells

I look up and she's staring at me with a extremely mad expression on her face.

"sorry. I didn't know" I apologize

"this is your final strike!"

I actually think she hates me.

"okay" I say as bluntly as I can.

I watch her for the rest of class. She is so mean to me.

When the bell rings I rush out the door and I ditch school. I can't stay here another minute.

I hop the bus that takes me downtown so I can go to the mall.

The ride there is pretty short.

I get of the bus and walk a few blocks to get there. But when I do it's sort of empty.

I look in my wallet for my visa. As soon as I find it I go to the atm and take out a hundred dollars.

I'm pretty sure I need some new shoes so I go to foot locker

I pick a pair maroon converse and a pair of black and white Adidas pants.

After I'm done shopping I check the time and it's 2:41 so I decide to go back to school.

I take a bus back to school and go to my locker to put my stuff away.

I walk around until schools over and I head straight for room 32b

When I arrive he's sitting down in a desk at the back of the room.

I walk up to him and he stands up and wraps him arms around me. He's so strong.

Im in love with this boy. Everything about him is just so perfect. He's so perfect.

"so...what do you want to talk about?" I ask breaking the silence.

"Kayla since I've met you my life has been amazing. You are my everything. I'm not really good with words but here it goes, you are perfect in every single way, ever since I saw you I knew I had to have you. Baby I love you so much. I love you more than anything, no one could change that. Will you be mine?" he says almost out of breath.

I break down in his arms and hug him.

___________________________________

I really like this chapter. Sorry for the really loooonnnngggg time I didn't update but I was really busy.

-Graysbae