Breakfast and Bonding

Writer's Block is trying to bite me in the butt! But I am kicking it right back! This is chapter 3 of Shiawase Delivery Service~I am your Alien. Also, What do you guys think if I make Mickwald one-shots or another story involving them? Let me know in the comments below. (0w0)

After what felt like a night of craziness, Ophelia had finally managed to calm down both parties while changing into something more appropriate to start the day. How may you ask? By saying that a random pervert attacked her and the alien mouse came to her rescue. Sure it was a white lie, but what's a girl to do? I mean it's not like she could come out and say 'Hey a package came with an alien inside who just wants to go back to his home planet.' No, that would just lead to months of therapy and unwanted smothering of her overprotective cousin.

"So he saved you from getting attacked by some pervert scum? Why didn't you say so earlier Ophelia? Oh, you poor thing, you must be chilly." Minnie offered the alien mouse a fresh shirt while Ortensia went to go make breakfast for everybody. Ophelia was just glad Minnie didn't examine the unidentified rubble that used to be a coffee table. "Uh-yeah," she chuckled nervously. 'Sorry, Minnie and Ortensia. I hate to lie, but I don't want you to get hurt by getting you involved.' thought Ophelia as she stared at Mickey struggling with the shirt. "Well, let's go ahead and head downstairs for breakfast. We're having pancakes Ophelia." Minnie chuckled while going to join her partner in the kitchen.

"Is your 'family' always this--?" Ophelia finished Mickey's question. "Overprotective? Smothering sometimes? Yes, ever since I was a little girl. But I am grateful to have them." she turned to see Mickey was struggling to get the shirt buttoned. "Here let me help." Mickey watched her with mild fascination and embarrassment; blue starts to stain his cheeks. 'It's almost like dressing a child.' she smiled. "After breakfast, I'll try to help you, okay?" Ophelia then grabbed his paws, took a deep breath and headed to the kitchen. There she found Minnie hugging her girlfriend while she cooked, humming a soft song with the radio. Ophelia gave the couple a quiet cough, gaining their attention while Mickey just stood there staring.

"Ah, sorry you two, Take a seat, your little hero, too," Minnie smiled sheepishly at them. Pink once again made it's way to Ophelia's cheek as she exchanged a worried look with Mickey but the slowly sat down. Ortensia walked towards them and placed a big stack of pancakes in front of Ophelia. "Here, dig in." she chuckled, then took a closer look at the stranger. "So what's the name of your hero Ophelia?"

"Gotta say, he's kinda cute. Not as cute as my Minnie though." noted Ortensia, whereas Minnie kissed her on the cheek. "His name's Mickey. He..eh..um he just arrived here in town. After he saved me from that pervert, I offered to guide him around. He.. he's from a foreign country." Ophelia tried to come up with a story pulling Mickey's hand away from the pancakes. "Really? a foreigner? what country?" Minnie asked in excitement. "Ah ehm... it's far, far away from our home, right?" Ophelia forced a smile at the male who first tilted his head, then hurriedly nodded. "Must be from India or maybe a cosplayer from America?", Ortensia giggled again, glancing at the alien for a moment with a mischievous look. "Just look at the color of those tattoos...didn't know you were into those type of guys Ophelia..."

"Now Ortensia," Minnie kindly poked her girlfriend's cheek, "We shouldn't be quick to judge this young man, especially since he saved our precious Ophelia. Oh, aren't you going to eat Mickey?" Minnie said encouraging the alien mouse to eat. "Uh, yeah Minnie, he still trying to adjust here. He's never seen pancakes this fluffy before." The doe rabbit tried to explain things again, hoping for success. Her cousin let out a soft gasp. "Oh, you poor dear. Then here, don't hesitate they're delicious." Minnie said as she giggled, placing down some plates and a big glass of juice in front of the alien mouse. He was a bit startled and confused by this pure kindness that these girls were showing him. Two little blue spots appeared on his cheeks as he blushed. He bowed his head; trying to take one piece of the sticky pancakes, but he didn't how to use such primitive cutlery. "Oh let me help." Ophelia used the fork and knife to cut a small piece for him and offered it to the mouse, "Here you go." The alien waited until both girls turned away, then opened up his mouth, showing his sharp fangs and long tongue. The doe rabbit yelped and quickly fed the mouse. She suddenly heard a soft crack and only the haft remained in her hand, "W-Whoa!" she hissed through her teeth, startled. "Hey, Careful! Forks are not edible!" she whispered and quickly hid the cutlery into her pocket when both girls returned.