The Secret's Out! (somewhat)

Hi guys, sorry for the long wait I have been trying to get back on track things. But here's an update of Shiawase Usagi Delivery Service.  I  will try to start on the other stories I promised as well, so please bare with me. :3 

It felt like just yesterday that Ophelia had met the alien Mickey, brought him into her home, and evaded a secret agent

It felt like just yesterday that Ophelia had met the alien Mickey, brought him into her home, and evaded a secret agent. They still had no clue of the whereabouts of Mickey's ship, but it was only a matter of time. Until then, Ophelia tried to help Mickey adjust to everyday life.

A new morning arrived. The warm lights felt so nice. Mickey enjoyed their caress and wanted to sleep forever. When suddenly an ear-splitting noise pounded against his ear! Oh no! Was it those people again? Did that agent find him? Was Ophelia in danger? He gasped for air as he looked over the covers, noticing his sphere jumping up and down mimicking an alarm clock. Mickey puffed his cheeks as he managed to punish it for disrupting his sleep. He was just in the middle of a good dream too, where Ophelia was dancing with him in the cosmos. The alien then heard a soft moan nearby, as he turned and saw Ophelia sleeping against the bedside; crossing her arms over her chest.

Poor Ophelia, had she been watching Mickey sleep all night? Mickey crawled closer to the girl, examining her with curiosity. Weakly he reached out his big paw and moved away a little hair from her face. The alien sparkled a little, he had a strange feeling deep inside as he stared at the doe. He thought for a moment, then softly wrapped his blanket around her body. He growled remembering the day before. That stupid agent almost hurt her! If he ever saw him again, he'd blast him to oblivion!

'Poor thing, I need to do a better job protecting her-! Wait! why do I feel like this?' asked himself Mickey confused. 'Is this what Ophelia mentioned earlier as 'falling in love'? Maybe I'll ask Minnie or Ortensia,  they might know something." suddenly he heard voices outside the guest room. The alien raised a brow, remembering Ophelia's warning, as he carefully sneaked downstairs and peeked out. He saw a tall figure talking with Minnie and Ortensia. A figure in black. It's that annoying agent who failed to capture him yesterday. Mickey clenched his paws on the door and shined red a little, but then quickly duck before anyone noticed him. He quickly ran back upstairs to the girl and shook her shoulder. "Ophelia! Ophelia wake up!" The girl moaned and slowly opened her eyes. "M-Mickey? Mmh it's too early... Just give me five more minutes." The doe mumbled and turned to her side, wrapping the blanket tighter around her. "But Ophelia! He's here! That idiot who stalked us yesterday is here!" Mickey pulled the sheet away a bit annoyed and nervous. Hearing the words, the doe immediately jumped and stared at him. "W-What? A-are you serious?" when the alien nodded she bolted as they hurried to the first floor. She put a finger over her mouth, showing to stay quiet as she peeked out with Mickey by her side.

He was right. Ophelia immediately recognized the tall, annoying rat as he stood in front of the bakery, and to the girl's shock, he was talking with cousin Minnie and Ortensia. They stood side by side, Ortensia leaned to the side holding a tray, while Minnie cleaned her hand into her apron, giving a smile to the rat. Ophelia listened in on the nasty rat's conversation. "Sorry for ze sudden burden, jeunes dames. Let me introduce myself. I'm ze great ag- er I mean Dr. Mortimer from ze special-science research squad. I'd like to ask a few questions, if you don't mind." the rat showed a disgusting, mischievous smile. The couple exchanged looks before Minnie answered.