take love by force?

(A/N): sorry if I took a while. you know I'm just dealing with school stuff and I have been busy reading all these really good books but enough of that let's get back to the story..

juvia POV

its hot down here in this dark place. I turn my head side to side. I couldn't see anything but just darkness. just the ground to my feet andand space.

so much space that I was getting creeped out I had nothing to touch or hold onto. gray? were are you are you OK?

gray POV

I was still stitting on the ground. my memory was torturing me with a replay of her falling over and over again.

"we have to go get here." Lucy said. I ball my fist in anger. "right." "who are you? speak." levy said I looked up it was a guy in a cloak.

I got up.

"was it you?" I saw a smirk across his face." "ice-make lance!" I said he dodged them. he left. he left a whole in the ground I ran to chase after him. everyone followed.

"its so dark..." gajeel said.

juvia... are you here?!"

gray-sama!

juvia were are you?

I don't know... its to dark.

as me and juvia conversation through our inner voice.

juvia POV

I'm so close.. yet so far.

gray cuts in.

I can't reach out to were you are.

I look around I see a candle light. what is that? I walk closer to it. and blew the candle out.

the room sent light. I was in an empty space. I ran to a distance to a wall and used water slicer.

the wall fell down. I walked out but didn't get a good enough look around. chains surrounded me and I was getting dragged by chains. when I came to a stop there was zeref.

"what do you want with juvia?!" I said mercful. she he gave me a half smile. "you shall be imprisoned by me.

become my beautiful water slave." "no! why would you want that?" he started to take me down to a hall. "well now that your innocence is gone I can't love you the way I want you to love me that's why your little boyfriend must die."

I shake my head. "no please." he looks back at me. "oh? you want him to live?" "yes." "then you shall do as I say and no harm will come to him."

and from that I believe he was now trying to take my love by force. gray .... please hurry to me. I have a bad feeling.

gray POV

the room was bright. it was like we were running down endless light. until we found a wall torn down. "it must have been juvia." natsu said. I nod. we walk through the torn wall.

juvia..... I'm coming for you. no matter the cost.

(A/N): eh I kinda think this chapter was kinda crappy. the next one should be better... sorry for any miss spelling if you seen any.