My Heart & Soul

Authors note

hello peoplzz ready for the next chapter? whos gonna win gray or zeref? well read to find out!
------------------------------------------------------------->

grays POV

im ready to fight for her even if this means death...

he pull and attack on me. "death wave"  I ducked. "ice make bow!" he dodged. he came up to me at speed and landed a punch on me. he started to half smile.

"ice make block!"  he had dodged that as well. "ice make sword!" he had drawn a sword himself. then we started sword fighting.

he had placed a cut on my arm.

juvias POV

I had to lay there watching gray fight all alone. I wanted to fight by his side. but I couldn't get up. it was like a force of gravity holding me down.

all these feelings I felt for gray... does it not mean nothing to my body?! why cant I move! what does my body truly feel?

natsus POV

we heard alot of magic comming from a room. "lets go." said lucy holding her keys. I nod. "but wait what about levy and gajeel?"

"there be here we dont have time to wait for them. grays not even landing a scratch on zeref, he getting his butt kicked."

I grined. "alright." we rushed into the room and almost got hit by his death orb.

grays POV

"iron dragon fits!" I heard natsus voice say. "natsu?" he landed a punch on zeref. but he was on enchanted durability.  he got righg back ul like he was a punching bag.

"ice make geyser!" zeref disappears. he reappears right behind lucy. "lucy!" I cry out. she gets cut up. she falls to the floor. natsy gets mad.

gray ill handle him get juvia out of here. I nod and run over to juvia. I run out the door while natsu is pulling attacks on him.

gajeel POV

we had splitted up with natsu and lucy. I wonder if they found zeref already. "gajeel?" I looked at levy. "um therr gaurds following us." I trund around and the word iron was on there head.

"sorry I kinda took care of it before telling you." I smirked.

juvias POV

I woke up. "were are we?" "we were on the other side of zeref castle." gray said. I looked around me.  I was laying on the bed.  I tried to move but I started to scream in pain when I tried to move my body around.

"juvia whats wrong?" he said comming to rush over. "gahh!" I said trying to control myself. steam was comming from my body. when the steam left I lifted up my shirt.

a mark was left on my stomach.  it looked like ocean waves. it was a patteren that circled around my stomach.

gray looked at it in schock.  I was breathing hard. "this is getting to serious?" I said. "whats happening to you?" "juvia might change. and for good this time. and when juvia do shell distroy every thing.

then juvia will die. nothing wont be able to bring her back unless-" gray cuts me off. " unless you lose your virginity. " he nods. 

I smirk and shake my head. "you know juvia dont want her virginity to go." "yes but-" I cut him off and smile. "its okay to do it with gray-sama. only gray-sama can save me." I blush.

" juvia doesnt want to feel this pain any more." "are you sure?" I nod.

he starts to kiss me.

lucys POV

"open gate gate of the bull! Taurus! "

he charges after zeref but he usues death arts on him. I sent him back.

"lucy!" I heard levy say. I trun around she ran to my side.

gajeel and natsu wrere fighting him.

gray POV

juvia.... I said in my head as I strip her. I touch her breats she starts to moan.

natsu POV

"damnet! we cant lay a scratch on him!" "shadow dragon iron fits!" gajeel says. he gets blocked and thrown arcoss the floor.

"great now what are we going to do?" lucy jumps in along with levi. "solid script!" "open gate of archer! sagetarious!" he put solid script on his arrow and fired at zeref.

juvias POV

I got on top of gray. I started to feel lighter. I start to moan more. oh my gosh gray-sama this feels good. he starts to smile like he heard what I sais in my head.  I smile back.

ah yes I can feel it. I can feel myself getting stonger.

grays POV

I can feel juvia magic. comming inside me..... its warm. the mark on her stomach started to glow.

so did her eyes. "gray-sama. you are now my one and only, heart and soul, we are one. you are my forever. we will fight together." she places he hand over my stomach.  a tatoo just like hers has been engraved in me.

she stops glowing. I hug her.

"juvias staying gray-sama. juvia wont change in negative ways anymore. only in positive." I hug her tighter.

she moans. "gray-sama...." she said blushing. "im still on top of you." I let go. "sorry... I forgot we were still....." she started laughing. I started laughing.

zeref POV

natsu and lucy were still pulling attacks on me. it was 4 against 1. I saw water magic being shot at me. I looked by the door it was gray and juvia.

I looked at them in shock. "you guys didnt?!"

they both started smiling. "oh yes we did!"  they said raising there shirts.

juvia POV

every body started to look confused except for zeref.

zeref POV

........shit now what?......

################################################################################################

                     Authors note

whats zeref going to try to do now?
see on the next chapter!