Annika and gauri

Annika was dumbstruck on hearing these scenarios.

Being a soul which has never wanted to cause distress to even the worst of the enemies she couldnt help but feel swallowed that she may even be a distress for her beloved omru. Rudra is none the less like sahil for her. There have been highs and lows in every relationship of annika except for the relationship he shared with rudra. He was always the biggest support system for her and shivaay. Annika wouldn't even stand even if shivaay yells at rudra.

But now..... how can she be the reason endangering his happiness?

And omkara?

The first person to even trust her in this entire family. Her confidante. Her best friend. She got the biggest surprise because of him with the name Gauri who is her soul sister. Her vacuum without chutki was alive until Gauri came in her life. A comfort level which she has never shared with any other girl, was shared between them both in a very short span of time that, it became a routine for rudra and om to joke that they are conjoined twins. How can she even be in a situation to risk their peace?

Why is fate playing a cruel joke on her?

Shaking her head out of reverie, as she heard gauri come towards the room where tej, jhanvi, tia and herself were present, annika turned to Tej and said "I would leave without anyone noticing. Don't worry uncle. Please take care of your health. I'll make sure that none knows the reason why i left"

"baujai... you have no idea for how long ive been searching for you. You won't believe it at all. our ACP bhavya is getting wedding jitters, given that she is getting married in 2 hours. Can you believe it ? I tried calming her saying my point of view about marriage. But i think she would feel much better when she hears your views too. So come quick na?" said gauri all elated while not failing to gauge the unrest in the air surrounding the room inmates.

"anything wrong baujai? why is everyone angry? are you upset? is anything wrong?" asked gauri totally concerned about annika. Witty that she is, understood annika's facial change but her words were met by a composed expression from annika saying " nothing gauri. just a bit sick. been feeling nauseous since morning hence am a bit tired"

"oh my god. baujai. shall i get you medicines? take care na..." suddenly gauri's mobile began to ring .

"ahhh bhavya .. i am coming... anika baujai is a bit sick. nahi nahi. you stay there, i am here . i would make sure she is fine. haan haan i'll make sure she is fine and only then i would come there dont worry." said gauri over phone while annika felt immensely touched and guilt by the amount of love they both are showering on her.

"baujai.."

******************************************************************

  ps. dont forget to vote and comment in case you want the story to be continued :)