Mrs:" well I'm here to let Stacie know that whatever the two of you have, needs to end. I don't approve of it at all"

Chres:" who asked for your approval? Who said we were getting back together in the first place?"

Mrs.A:" I'm letting you guys know from now, it needs to stop.."

Chres:" with all due respect mom, I can date whoever the hell I want.."

Mrs.A:" so your okay with marrying her, knowing she slept with your brother, knowing they were married before!"

Stacie:" Mrs.Anderson, whoever I have sexual relations with is none of your business!"

Mrs.A:" it is when you bring my boys into it!"

Chres:" this is crazy mom"

Mrs.A:" look, I won't have this tramp come back into my family. Do you understand me Chresanto!"

Stacie:" Mrs.Anderson, has Jacob ever told you why we broke up?"

Mrs.A:" no?"

Stacie:" your son cheated on me several times, he came home late, he was always working. I was not happy! I was lying to ever one, including myself. Then chres came to visit and he made me feel like I was worth something. He gave me the attention Jacob wasn't! That's why we broke up Mrs.Anderson, so you coming into my home and disrespecting me is not cool. So you can take you and your stank ass attitude out of my house!"

Mrs.A:" well, if that's how you want it. Call me when you get your priorities straight Chresanto" she said walking out

Chres:" wow.." He got up and locked the door. " I'm a.. Sorry about that"

Stacie:" it's not your fault chres."

Chres:" it kind of is tho.. I mean if it wasn't for me, you and Jacob would probably still be together"

I laughed " I think we both know that's not true"

Chres:" okay your probably right. But I still feel bad"

Stacie:" it's okay Chresanto, really"

Chres:" I like the way you stood up for yourself. It was cute"

Stacie:" thanks I guess.."

Chres:" I know my mom can be a real bitch..." He said getting closer to me

Stacie:" yea, I just figured that out"

Chres:" I think it's important that you know that her not approving isn't going to stop me from following my heart"

Stacie:" that's good to hear.."

I lips gently brushed each other as I closed my eyes. Sadly I felt him pull away

Chres:" sorry, I can't"

I opened my eyes " why?"

Chres:" kissing isn't apart of starting over"

Stacie:" your serious about this starting over thing aren't you?"

Chres:" yea. I wanna win you over the right way"

Stacie:" fair enough"

Chres:" I'm sorry"

Stacie:" stop saying sorry chres" I laughed

Chres:" sorr- never mind"

Stacie:" I'm glad you still had the key to my house that day"

Chres:" my .too" he smiled

Stacie:".. Are we seriously not aloud to kiss?"

Chres:" dead serious"

Stacie:" can I give you a hug?"

Chres:" of course"

I have him a hug and we cuddled up on the couch while watching tv.

Chres

I woke up with Stacie sleeping on top of me. I looked at my watch, it read 8:40. I picked up Stacie and brought her up to her room. I left and locked the front door then drove home. I got inside and turned the light on. There was Natalie laying down on my sofa in some skimpy lingerie

Chres:" why the hell are you in my house Natalie.." I threw my keys on the coffee table

Natalie:" Vine a ver a su bebé.. ( I came to see you baby )

Chres:" what the fuck are you saying- look it doesn't even matter, just get out"

Natalie:" why haven't you been answering my calls babe! "

Chres:" I broke up with you!! Leave me alone!"

Natalie:" pero le falto.." ( but I miss you) she said rubbing on my chest

I grabbed her hands and put them to her sides " look, I don't want you! You were just someone to fuck! We were never TOGETHER!!"

She stared at me " so that's how it is Chresanto? After all the times we made love-"

Chres:" oh my god" I went around her and sat on the couch

Natalie:" the way you kissed me. It was all a lie? no te puedo creer.." ( I can't believe you)

Chres:" yes it was a lie!" I said getting in her face " I never liked you! Ever heard of a side chick? That's what you were Natalie and that's all you'll ever be! The sex meant nothing, the kisses meant nothing! Get that through you big ass head! And stop speaking Spanish all the fucking time! I don't know what your saying!"

Natalie:" fuck you Chresanto!"

Chres:" gladly, no can you please leave!"

Natalie:" no, I'm not going anywhere!"

Chres:" alright fine what do you want?" I said taking out my wallet " I'll give you a thousand dollars right now!"

Natalie:" I don't want your money, I'm no whore chres" she said rudely

Chres:" you sure acted like one in bed!"

Natalie:" shut up!"

Chres:" then what do you want!"

Natalie:" I want you!.. One last time"

Chres:" no way! I won't even have sex with Stacie, why would have sex with you agian?"

Natalie:" that's why your ignoring me! Your dating her again!"

Chres:" I'm not dating any- why am I even talking to you about this! Get the fuck out!"

Natalie:" not until you give me what I want"

Chres:" fuck it" I pulled her by her hair and pushed her out the door, slamming the door behind her.

I went up to my room and took off my clothes. I brushed my teeth and climbed into bed. It's been a long day..

-----------

Yea yea, it's been a while. But comment and vote or whatever

Kiawaa..