17

Skylars POV ***

I woke up from a wonderful dream. I stretched and opened my eyes.

Wait? I'm awake.

I'm awake oh my god I'm awake

"I'm awake!"

A nurse came rushing in

"Skylar are you ok?"

"I'm awake!"

"Yes you are"

She laughed.

"When can I get out?"

"Well you are still weak but you should be able to leave in about 1-2 days"

Thank god. I can get out of this place. It's so depressing. I mean can't they at least add colors to the walls.

The first thing I thought of was my phone.

"My baby I missed you so much"

I kissed my screen and unlocked it.

I gained over 60,000 followers on Instagram and twitter.

I also got a text from cam.

Me: omg cam are you ok?

Cameron: your awake!yea I'm fine. Wbu? How are you feeling?

Me: so much better. Thank you for.. Saving me... Have you heard from Nash?

Cameron: yea. He doesn't know your awake yet tho right?

Me: no. Why?

Cameron: I have a plan

A plan?

Me: what kind of plan?

Cameron: well since magcon is in 2 days I was thinking that you could surprise Nash by flying down to magcon. He will be really surprised since he doesn't know your awake yet

Me: I LOVE IT. Maybe we can even make a slide show. Then while he watched the slide show I can sneak up and surprise him

Cameron: I like the way you think. Lol. But get some rest. I'll tell the guys about the plan.

Me: wait? What?

Cameron: oh yea... I'm apart of magcon to. Nash is kind of my best friend.

Me: you learn knew things everyday I guess. Haha. Ok well by cam.

Cameron.: bye

I went through my camera roll and sent cameron a ton of cute videos and pictures me and Nash took together. He could use them for the slide show.

My favorite was the one of Nash accidentally whipping peanut butter on my face and us both laughing our asses of because he started sticking things to my face.

I know it sounds weird. But his laugh is just adorable.

I also sent I video my friend sent me. She took a video of her walking in on me and Nash cuddling on the couch. We were laying down and his arm was around me while my head was on his chest.

I sent a lot more to.

I locked my phone and laid down.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep rather quickly.

_______________________

The next day I woke up. The nurse came in and told me great news.

"You can leave today mrs.skylar"

Yessss!!!

I really miss Nash. I wish he was here. But not to worry. I will be seeing him soon.

I texted cam telling him that I would he on my way to the airport in am hour.

I left the hospital and got to my house.

"Mom!"

"Skylar. Baby I missed you so much. Never scare me like that again ok?"

"I'm sorry. But I'm going uostairs to pack and I'm gonna leave soon ok?"

My mom knew about me going to magcon. And I told her the plan. She thought it was so cute.

I went upstairs and packed a bunch of shorts. Crop tops, vans, my makeup , a couple sweatshirts, and a SnapBack.

I went to my car and drove to the airport.

I texted cam saying I was on the plane.

I put my phone on airplane mode and put in my earbuds.

_______________________

Sorry for the short chapters. I will update again tonight.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 530 reads!!!

Vote and comment.

Love you guys.

-cass