3

_______________________

epigraph

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
- Jim Rohn

_______________________

Alexa

italics is a dream

It was a year later when I was on a plane, heading to California. I had just finished high school, and decided to move to L.A to be closer with the gang.

But the thing is, only Jason knows that I'm on my way right now. He was the one who helped me with planning everything, like renting an apartment and booking my flights. He was like a father figure to me.

The plane had just taken off, and I was so excited. I've never met them before, and I was a huge fan of theirs- but now I'm one of their best friends.

I could feel my eyes getting heavy, so I decided to take a nap before we landed.

I had just landed, and I excitedly got off the plane before I rushed to get my luggage and see Jason. It wasn't long before I saw him right beside the baggage claim.

A huge smile erupted onto my face as I ran towards him, hugging him.

"Hi, Jason!" I smiled as he hugged me back.

"Hey, Lex." He laughed, and pulled back. "Ready to get your luggage and go?"

I nodded and ran a hand through my hair, my eyes scanning the area. I quickly grabbed my luggage when I saw it, and left the airport with Jason.

We talked about everything on the way to the house. The gang, ourselves, Jason's children, even about Dom.

Once we reached the house, I excitedly got out of the car and ran to the front door, knocking on it.

When David opened the door, I smiled and hugged him as tightly as possible. He groaned, making me confused.

"Guys, another fan is at the door.. and hugging me. Can I get some help?" He sighed, and I pulled back, frowning.

"Just a fan? What do you mean, David? It's me, Alexa!" I giggled nervously, looking at him.

"I'm sorry, I have no idea who you are.."

I woke up, startled. I looked over and saw the person sitting beside me, shaking me softly,

"Hey, we made it to California, darling." The woman smiled. I nodded and thanked her.

The dream scared me. I had gone on my phone and went through all my messages with David and everybody else, making sure it was just a dream.

Once we were able to get off the plan, I made my way to the baggage claim and saw Jason. My mood brightened and I ran over to him. I hugged him tightly, smiling. "Hi, Jason!"

"Hey, Lex." He smiled and helped me get my luggage after it began to go around.

When we got in the car, I told him about the dream. He listened throughout the entire thing, seeming weirded out as well.

"It scared the shit out of me, Jason. You have no idea." I frowned, playing with the hem of my shirt.

"It's okay, Alexa, trust me. Besides, he talked about you before you left. He said you were going on vacation to Hawaii." He winked, since we planned that I would tell him that to make up for my absence during the plan ride.

When we arrived at the house, I sighed. I shook it off and excitedly walked over to the front door, knocking on it.

Kristen opened the door, her lips making an 'o' shape. I waved excitedly and hugged her, and whispered in her ear to be quiet. She nodded and I smiled.

"Where's David? I asked her, running a hand through my hair. She pointed towards the kitchen and I nodded.

She let me inside, and I saw David doing his outro for Wednesdays video. Funny, that's where it all started.

When he asked Jason, who had come into the house while I was hugging Kristen, if he had anything else to add, I jumped in and said "Hi! My names Alexa, and you're watching David's Vlogs!"

——

wc; 679

Here you go, guys! I really liked this chapter and I hope you do too!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Happy reading
Kaitlyn x